20

Jisoo's heart is racing.

She took a deep breath as Taehyung squeeze her hand.

She smiles at him and gave him a kiss.

"Are you scared Aunty Jisoo?" Jennie asked clinging at her. Taehyung told Jennie to call Jisoo aunty as she is now his wife.

"Just a bit." She said with a little smile.

Jennie smiles back at her and holds her other hand. 

Jennie is now so sweet and clingy to Jisoo. 

And Jisoo loves it.

They entered a private dining room where Miyoung, Mr. Kyungmin, and Taehyung's parents wait.

"Jennie, my baby!!" Miyoung ran to hug Jennie, but Jennie clings to Jisoo.

"Give my daughter back!" She demanded.

Jisoo just looks at her as she protectively shields Jennie.

"You didnt even look for her." Taehyung said coldly.

Jennie has been updating her nanny on where she is. All the while the little girl was gone, the nanny thought she was allowed to go with Taehyung and Jisoo. Miyoung didnt even look for her when she got back at their house as she is busy asking her father to do something about her situation.

"I'll sue you!! I'll make sure-"

"You neglect your daughter Miyoung." Jisoo said firmly. "You didnt even know she was missing."

"What do you know about being a mother?"

"I've been playing mommy to Jennie for almost two days." Jisoo smiles coldly at the same line that hurts her so much. "I somehow wished you did the same."

"Enough of that!" Kyungmin almost shouts. Its so clear to everyone that his granddaughter chose someone else than her family.

His heart breaks to think that Jennie felt so sad that she looks for love elsewhere.

A love they suppose to provide first and foremost.

He would have panic when he noticed Jennie missing, but he saw the photos Jennie sent to her nanny. Jennie looks so happy as if she was on a vacation trip.

Taehyung assists Jisoo and Jennie on their sit before he settles himself in. He looks straight at Kyungmin but didnt say anything.

"Dad, make sure that Jisoo gets fired." Miyoung said, almost hysterical.

Jisoo and Jennie frowns.

Sungyoon silently watch.

Taehyung has gone a long way, out of her reach.

Somehow, in this mess, she is proud to see her child standing strong. He looks so different from the baby who hid under her skirt.

She looks at Jisoo who is also standing her ground.

Her wish seems to be fulfilled as her ex daughter-in-law finally has the confidence to fight for what she wants.

And she is thankful that after all these time, Jisoo still wants his son.

Its the only thing that feels satisfying after all of what happened.

"Kim Taehyung," Kyungmin started, "you got married?"

"Yes. You havent met her but she was my previous wife." Taehyung said.

"I see." Kungmin said. "Who knew you will find her again in my hometown.."

It must be fate, Kyungmin thought. "You were so young back then, I thought youre just a fool in love."