7

"Taehyung I'm really sorry ok?"

"Miyoung!" Taehyung shouted out of frustration, "How could you say that to Jisoo!"

Miyoung shuts her mouth. Scared of how angry Taehyung is.

He returned to his office at school, trying to calm himself but Miyoung follows, he's not sure where Jennie is. And he really dont care.

"Its not like you didnt know her, or how important she is in my life." Taehyung said in gritted teeth. "You know why she left, and yet you have the audacity to tell her something about motherhood."

Miyoung cries.

But it just makes him angrier, fuck with it, fuck everything! "Jennie better not learn any of this stupid behavior from you. Get out!"

He said and opens his door so that Miyoung will go away.

Miyoung's dad can take his project back. He doesnt care.

He can never forgive Miyoung.

He could feel himself shaking with anger.

All he could think about is Jisoo.

He will do everything to make it better for her.

But what is there to do?

Last time she looks like that is when she asked him for divorce.

Does his presence still hurt her?

Will she ask him to leave again?

He just found her after so long..

***

"Tae.."

He wasnt moving.

He's just looking at the pregnancy test.

Positive.

Jisoo's nervous.

Taehyung has so many things going on and she knows this isnt the right time for her announcement. He has to focus on his studies and getting a license.

"B-babe.." he finally said.

Jisoo gulped.

"I-I'm going to be a dad??" He said. His eyes tearing up.

He looks at Jisoo with the biggest smile and hugs her tightly.

Jisoo feels like she can breath properly now. She was scared he wouldnt like the news.

He showers her with kisses.

"Baaabeeee!! I love youu!!" He said carrying Jisoo and twirling her.

Jisoo giggles.

It was the happiest day for both of them.

"This means you will marry me now." Taehyung said with his boxy smile.

"Of course I will marry you.." Jisoo said snuggling on his neck. "We just couldnt because you still have to take the exams.."

They were only two years dating but she is sure of spending forever with Taehyung.

Taehyung kissed her, "I will get that license for you baby, but we have to get married. We have a baby now."

Jisoo swoons at how charming he is.

"You will be my wife, and you will be forever happy." He said with glittery eyes.

Jisoo smiles, "I will?"

Taehyung gave him the most sincere smile, "yeah."

She hugs him and whispers, "I love you."