17

"Engr. Taehyung, the delays will set us a day back." Foreman said.

He just sigh, "call the plant and tell them were canceling. Make sure to sound angry, and tell them I am angry. There is no excuse for a set back. Contact Mr. Jeon if he can make the delivery today."

Taehyung is still in heaven so he cant play the angry part. 

"But.." foreman said.

"No buts, we will finish all the task today." He said with a smile.

Finishing everything will give him more time to spend with Jisoo.

Foreman is scared of the strict Engr Taehyung, but the crazy happy Engr version is making him lose his marbles.

Is this a good sign? Is this their end?? Whats going on???

Taehyung's phone rings but he didnt answer.

"Let's get working!!" Taehyung said enthusiastically, they head out of the baracks.

"Waiiit.. I'm scared.. whats happening to you?" Foreman said hesitating to go with him, "theres a prank is it? Am I your target today?? Boss we have things to do."

Taehyung clicks his tongue, "no, I'm just in love."

He opens his phone to show Jisoo's face. "I got back with the love of my life."

Foreman is speechless. Then the name ofTaehyung's mom calling popped on his phone and he ignores it again.

"Its the pretty lady Mr. Seokjin said you were stalking." Foreman said.

Taehyung's face grimaced. "I am not a stalker- why are you listening to that guy anyway?"

"Are you asking to work overtime?" Taehyung "threatened".

"I mean, wow, is she really your girlfriend boss?? So pretty!! You guys look good together!!" Foreman said he plays along with his young boss' trip.

"Thats more like it." Taehyung said happily.

Foreman just shrugs his head. Taehyung's bright mood might be a good thing. He hopes.

.
.
.

"This are all the things Nayeon needs right?" Bohyun asked looking at the list.

Jisoo's class will have a moving up ceremony in a few weeks.

"Yes sir." Jisoo said with a smile.

"I guess we wont be seeing you as much anymore.." Bohyun said sounding sad.

"I guess.. but I would like to say I'm really thankful for all the help youve been." Jisoo said sincerely with a smile.

Bohyun just smiles.

"I was only trying to impress you." He said, as a joke. A painful joke for him.

Jisoo just gave a smile. Bohyun calls Nayeon and said their good bye.

They saw Taehyung as they walk out the hallway.

Taehyung and Bohyun gave a nod with each other.

"That gorilla still hitting on you?" Taehyung said with an annoyed face.

Jisoo sneered at his expression. "Why are you here Engr. Kim?"

"Its Taehyung, the love of your love, Miss Teacher." Taehyung said correcting her, "I'm just here to see you cause I miss you."

"That kind of against company policy and really unprofessional of you." Jisoo said snotily.

"Ugh these flirts." Sunbin commented by her classroom door.