5

"And so I think, maturity helps best in relationships." Taehyung's foreman said.

"I agree!" Taehyung cheerfully said, "lets drink to that!"

They were having a barbeque party with his team at the construction firm together with the school staff, and the local workers they hire that they'll be working with.

"Woah.. Engr. Kim sounds like he's matured enough to agree like that." an elder man laughs.

"I think I'll never mature, I'm petty as hell." He said as they all laugh.

Even if Taehyung is the boss and seems to be one of the youngest in the bunch, he makes sure that people are comfortable with him.

"Ahh but of course! A good looking topnotcher like you has flaws too." His foreman teased. They knew each for some years now. He knows Taehyung's mischievous character and has been pranked and has seen him prank the people around them. 

"But Ms. Miyoung seems to be happy, so youre still winning." Someone said.

"Were like siblings guys." Taehyung said drinking another bottle. "I'm just given a chance by Mr. Kim, and was able to set up my own firm because I have nothing else to do."

"Ehh?? We all thought you guys are a family.. youre so close to the kid too!"

"Jennie is also just used to seeing me around- like a real uncle." Taehyung said. Clearing things, the most important thing he should have done the first place. "I help when I can."

Well it never mattered before. Its only important now because he didnt want any misunderstanding especially when Jisoo is around.

"Is that why you keep popping at the Preschool wing?"

"Aishhh you cant just go to the preschool department just cos youre close to the kid." The foreman reminded.

"That." he murmured with a mischievous smile. "and something else.."

His foreman looks at him puzzled.

"Aissshh this brat!" Another clap after realizing, "I happen to know that theres a beauty in that building."

He laughs. Damn, there sure is.

"So you were hitting on Teacher Jisoo?!" Kwangsoo blurted out.

"I wasnt." He said in a very not convincing way.

"The beautiful teacher?! Aiishhhh..." someone said.

"But she doesnt want to date anyone though.." someone said thinking, "I heard theres this guy that kept asking her out, but she keeps rejecting him."

"Waahh..." Kwangsoo seems to be calculating things in his head.

"Teacher Jisoo is such a catch, I can see why.." someone commented. "She's great with kids and shes really kind."

Taehyung smiles at the comment.

Damn, she sure is.

.
.
.

Though Family Week is a busy week, Jisoo enjoys playing with her class.

"Ohhh hello Teacher Jisoo." Sunbin said to Jisoo. "I hope you packed some extra tissue, as your students will cry buckets when my class wins all the games today."

Jisoo smirks, "Oh I did Teacher Sunbin. But its for your students, because I'm pretty sure my class has this on the bag."

"Puh-leasseee..Your class is a bunch of cry babies." Sunbin said rolling her eyes dramatically.