15

"You guys can stay here to rest." Mrs. Park said to Jisoo.

They went back to the Villa to get their things.

The kids are gone now as Jisoo spent the whole day at the hospital.

"W-well get going too.." Jisoo said shyly.

Its too awkward for her to stay since she's been thinking she made a scene during the field trip.

"I'm really sorry for the disturbance.." Jisoo said.

"No. Please dont think that." Mrs. Park said, "please know that we are grateful for your efforts Ms. Jisoo. You were thinking about your student's welfare."

Jisoo feels her face getting warm again.

Sunbin squeeze her hand.

Taehyung was talking with Mr. Park and they were with someone.

"We'll get going. Thank you very much." Jisoo said to Mrs. Park.

"Umm Ms. Jisoo.." Mrs. Park said.

"Yes maam?"

"Umm..  if its OK.. I-I'd like to be friends.. with you guys.." Mrs. Park said with a shy smile.

"I mean.. being parent-teacher is too formal.." Mrs. Park explains. "A-and its not that I'll require you guys to go hang out with me.. umm I was just thinking to talk more casually.."

"Ohh..yeah, s-sure maam.. Mrs. Park... er.." Jisoo said awkwardly.

Mrs. Park laughs at her and hugs her, "Yeah!! Call me Chae from now on, and I'll call you Jisoo and Sunbin."

"Let's go?" Kwangsoo said to them carrying his bags.

"Carry mine too. I'm having a crisis with a new bestfriend rival." Sunbin said dramatically.

Jisoo just laughs at Sunbin. "We'll head out now Chae."

Taehyung and his companions walk towards them. He took her bags from her hand swiftly while introducing the new guy.

"Ah, this is Jackson, one of my fellow engineers, we'll be working on the Park's projects." Taehyung said to them.

Jackson gave Jisoo a smile and shakes her hand. "Nice to finally meet you guys, especially Ms. Jisoo."

"H-hello.." Jisoo said.

Taehyung just smiles as Mr. Park shakes his hand, "we'll get back with you in a week."

"Alright, lets all get dinner when we get back town." Mr. Park said.

"I'll update you later Tae." Jackson said.

Then they head out as well. 

Jisoo looks at Sunbin as she went to Kwangsoo's car and Taehyung is loading her things to his car.

"Are we splitting?" Jisoo asked.

"Of course." Sunbin said, "I mean, lover boy over there wont let you off his sight, and we dont really want to interfere."

"Sunbin.." Jisoo said blushing.

"Taehyung bribed her with concert tickets." Kwangsoo said to Jisoo.

"Sunbin!" Jisoo said looking at her suppose to be bestfriend.

"What?? Its Blackpink." Sunbin said unapologetically, "its for our own good."

"Are you guys ready to go?" Taehyung said to everyone.

"Yep, we'll see you later then." Kwangoo said waving at Jisoo.

"Enjoy Jisooyah~" Sunbin teasingly said.