11

Taehyung comes in the restaurant for their dinner appointment. His mother is already happily chatting with Miyoung.

"Uncle Tae!" Jennie said happily, he gave her a small smile.

Mr. Kyungmin is also there.

He gave a kiss to his mom and sat beside her.

"Why didnt you tell us your mom will be visiting?" Miyoung asked, "Our house is big enough to accommodate her stay."

"Ohh no!" Sungyoon said, "I just wanted to see what my son is doing. His dad will be returning soon so I sneaked a little getaway." 

"Taehyung, have you met the Parks? They're also interested in renovating their mall." Kyungmin said.

"Yes sir," Taehyung said with a smile, "I have a meeting with them this weekend."

"Aish, why are you two talking about work? So boring!" Miyoung said with a pout. 

"Haha, sorry my daughter, I just remembered because I saw them earlier." Kyungmin said.

"If Uncle Sungwook get back, visit us again." Miyoung said looking at Sungyoon, "But stay on our house, Jennie would love to have you guys too."

Jennie doesnt really care about the grown up talks, but she noticed the other table, "Its Nayeon." 

Miyoung heard her daughter and looks at the other table too. She gave a smile to the father and daughter.

Then an unknown woman came to their table.

Nayeon kissed the woman.

"Isnt that your classmate Jennie?" Miyoung said. "That must be her mother?"

Taehyung looks at where they were looking.

"She's gorgeous!" Miyoung commented, "well they are also from a wealthy family so its not that surprising the mother is well dressed."

Sungyoon looks. "Is she your friend Jennie?"

Jennie didnt reply.

Earlier she did everything so that Nayeon wont get too close to Teacher Jisoo.

Taehyung and Bohyun's eyes met.

Taehyung smirks. That's right gorilla, go make up with your wife and dont interfere with mine.

After a while, Bohyung walks up to them, "Hello Ms. Kim, Nayeon wanted to say hi to her classmate."

Nayeon and Jennie looks at each other. 

"Aww how cute, they are getting shy." Miyoung said.

"I am not." Nayeon said.

"Ah and she is?" Miyoung asked looking at the woman they are with.

"She's Nayeon's mommy!" Nayeon said happily.

"I thought Teacher Jisoo is your mommy?" Jennie said.

Nayeon pouts at her, "I can have two mommies, so you better stop hugging Teacher Jisoo."

Taehyung looks at Bohyun.

"No you cant." Jennie said.

"Ohh OK, thats enough Jennie." Miyoung said laughing, "Kids.."

"Guess thats enough greetings, we'll get back now." Bohyun said. 

"Jisoo is your teacher?" Sungyoon asked.

Jennie just nods.

"What a small world." Sungyoon commented as Kyungmin looks at his daughter.

They eat dinner as they let Kyungmin and Teahyung talk about work.