8

***

"Hi!"

"Hello sir, the usual?" Jisoo with her practiced smile looks at Taehyung goofy face.

Something about him is adorable and annoying at the same time.

It has been days and he keeps coming back to the coffee shop to buy his usual cafe americano.

"Yup. I'll be over there." he said pointing at an empty chair.

There arent a lot of costumers and she can easily see him.

"Thanks Jisooyah." he said as she serve the coffee.

She just smiles at him, forcefully.

The thought of him being a shy puppy has already faded.

This guy is a certified playboy. Someone she needs to be wary.

It hasnt been long when his friends came at the shop and some of her friends has informed her already who they are.

And right now, she is Kim Taehyung's target.

"Jisooyah~" he said, "It's a bit rainy today."

He said offering her an umbrella.

"Ohh sir.. It's against company policy to receive gifts, I'm sorry." she said.

She just made that up too.

"Ahh, I'm not giving this to you.. but it will be a shame if I might forgot it here." he said with a boxy smile. Freakin adorable.

She blushed. Not sure if its because of his teasing or because he's being too cute.

"Anyway, stay dry babe." he said, putting the umbrella on the counter and going out.

"Babe.." she murmurs, mimicking him.

Before her shift ends, it did rain.

And she used the "forgotten" umbrella.

By the bus stop, she saw a wet Taehyung with a cat inside his jacket.

Their eyes met and he instantly flash his smile.

And her heart belongs to him after that.

***

And Jisoo always ends up losing on whatever Taehyung wants.

She thought after a while.

Like when he insisted they are colleagues. She was lost for words and though they did not have dinner, she did gave in to him to drive her back to her apartment.

Adorable and annoying. She sigh.

"Ahhh Ms. Kim." Bohyun said.

"Mr. Ahn." she said with her usual smile.

"I just wanted to ask how are you feeling." he said.

"I'm better, thank you." she appreciate what he did and that he is really concern. "And you?"

"Me?" Bohyun was surprised, he was expecting she will ask Nayeon, its always about Nayeon when Jisoo would ask. He instantly felt happiness. "I-I'm good."

Jisoo smiles, "Thank you for helping out last time, and for being patient with the other party."

"A-anytime." Bohyun said with the brightest smile.