12

***

"Jisoo she's just an intern too." Taehyung said with frustration.

They were arguing again.

"But why does she have to be too close to you?" Jisoo said, trying not to cry.

Kim Miyoung is Taehyung's family friend.

She is pretty, stylish, independent, and very much interested in Taehyung. This is how Jisoo sees her.

"She's just the same as some other workmates babe.." he said.

This is their constant argument.

But its so frustrating for Jisoo too because he doesnt understand her feelings.

"Does workmates have their hands around the body of someone else's husband?" She said.

She's talking about a photo Miyoung uploaded where she's almost hugging Taehyung.

Taehyung clicks his tongue, "Babe."

"But fine." Jisoo said, "do whatever you want."

She's so hurt that Taehyung wont do anything about keeping distance with Miyoung.

Does it not occur to him that his family wanted Miyoung to be his wife and not her?

Compared to her with almost no family to back her up, Miyoung is rich and his father is helping Taehyung in his career.

Compared to her that just stays at home, Miyoung has a career.

Compared to her, Miyoung is someone they will be proud to be with.

The fear that maybe they really arent ready to be a family is creeping up to Jisoo.

They seem to keep fighting and its the same thing.

They really were too young.

Her stepmom must be right, this must ba a mistake.

***

Jisoo's tears are close to falling again.

She is ashamed that until now, she is still insecure with Miyoung.

It still hurts to think the possibility of those two ending up together.

She couldnt sleep after. She took her time to wallow on her sadness.

These days are harder since her sad memories keep popping in her head.

She took the box from her drawer to look at her sonogram of Baby Dream.

"I'm sorry mommy is being dramatic.." she said with sigh.

Her hand lingers on the baby shoes still in the packaging that Taehyung bought out of excitement. 

And her wedding ring that cost so much she almost got angry because its impractical.

These are her happy memories. 

She has to remember this, hoping the nightmares will stop.

Taehyung still likes her. She can feel it. Even though he said he's angry at her.

Their feelings are messed up but all they need to do is talk it out.

She reminded herself that she's stronger and more matured now so she can get through with this.