22

Jisoo looks proudly at her Strawberry Kinder Class.

They are performing a song and dance number for their graduation.

Jennie sits as she watch her classmates, judging their mediocre performance.

Jisoo smiles and claps for her class as they exit the stage.

After a while, the students of different classes was called to sing. Jennie proudly steps up. She has to make Teacher Jisoo proud.

Also, her dad is watching.

Jisoo beams with happiness.

Everyone in her class graduates today.

Taehyung watch as his wife happily tends to her class.

It really must be Jisoo's calling to be a teacher of snotty little brats.

"I guess we'll see each other less now." Bohyun smilingly said to him suddenly.

"I guess so." he said with a big smile.

"I always knew Teacher Jisoo is in love with someone." he said watching Jisoo.

"We're fated to be together." Taehyung said proudly, "Forever."

Bohyung laughs at his reaction. "Just so you know, I respect her and still think she's cool."

"She's my wife." Taehyung said faking his annoyance.

"I know, I'm just telling you." Bohyun said teasing, "And that you should know that I'll be part of the school's share holder.. so I might be seeing more of Mrs. Kim."

"Or she can resign." Taehyung said that made Bohyun laugh out loud.

"Youre so funny Engr. Kim." He said laughing, "She's your wife, I get it. How could you be so petty?"

He just pouts at him. Half teasing and half meaning his words.

This gorilla is pretty ok, Taehyung thought.

"Anyway, I kicked Mr. Kim Kyungmin out since her daughter pissed me off." Bohyun said.

"Miyoung is a brat that turned to a spoiled being." Taehyung said.

"She is a manipulator and wanted to connive with me." Bohyun snorted, "but I dont work like that."

Taehyung sigh getting irritated again at Miyoung. "Miyoung really dug a deep hole."

He will never forgive her.

"Good thing the little kid is going to be with her dad now." Bohyun commented regarding Jennie.

Taehyung nods.

"Here," Bohyun gave his card, "let's exchange numbers, I want you to help me with some things on my company."

"Are you doing this to get close to my wife?"

"Its like talking to a seven year old with you." Bohyun said, "I'm working things with Nayeon's mom."

"I cant be too relax since you like Jisoo." Taehyung said but was really happy clearing things with Bohyun.

"Call me hyung from now on." Bohyun said.

"I dont wanna.. youre being too close in such a small time we talked." Taehyung jokes that made Bohyun laugh.

Taehyung saw the brattest of all brat coming in the hall.

Jisoo's bestfriend from college- Lalisa.

She just waves at him and went straight to Jisoo.

He frowns, he is sure he will spend tonight alone since Lisa will make Jisoo accompany her for their girl talk.