16

"Proof or it didnt happen." Jin said.

"It was just a few nights ago!" Taehyung said. "It's kind of awkward to take photos.. also, we didnt get to date since I need to get here for work."

"No.. because she will definitely tell me if you guys got back together." Suga said thinking.

"Why would she tell you??" Taehyung said.

"I'm like her older brother." Suga said simply.

"Wait, thats me!" Jin protested. "Were the beautiful siblings."

Taehyung just looks at them. His friends are messing with him.

"And its you. You will definitely shout it out to the world if you guys got back."  RM said.

"I bet she smiled accidentally to Taehyung and now he's thinking they're back." Jin said as the two agrees.

These fuckers.. he thought, but not really bothered. Nothing will trample his night.

"Jisoo and I are together." He said with a goofy smile. The line makes him happy. "Were just taking it slow.."

"Jisooyahhh~" Jin said video calling on his phone.

"Oppa?" Jisoo answers.

"Hey!" Taehyung was surprised.

"Hey quick question, have you seen Taehyung lurking around your way?" Jin asked.

They heard Jisoo laugh.

Suga smiles, "what do you know.. this brat really did it?"

"I actually expected them to get back since we all know they're like two idiots that cant be apart." RM said.

Taehyung took Jin's phone. "Babe.. tell them we got back together."

"Jin oppa.. ohh Suga oppa is there too.. and RM oppa! Everyone's there! Hello!" Jisoo greets.

"Ahhh what are we going to do with you." Jin said taking his phone back and acting like a real older brother, "we already told you to stay away from suspicious people and yet you let Taehyung close again.."

"Hey!" Taehyung said.

Jisoo laughs.

"Jisooyahh, you tell us if he's giving you a hard time again ok?" Suga said.

"Our lines are always open, so just call." RM said.

"Anyway.. I miss you babe, see you in a few days!" Taehyung said. Jisoo gave him a flying kiss and said goodbye.

He's back to his main office, working double time to get back to Jisoo. No distance can be a hindrance to them.

"Look at that smug look at his face.." Suga said.

"I was thinking Taehyung finally lost his sanity when he walks smiling like a fool," RM said, "now we can be sure that he's just back to our regular idiotic friend."

"Dark Taehyung era is over!" Jin claps.

Taehyung happily drinks. His friends has seen all of what happened to their relationship.

From the day he had a crush on Jisoo, to being his girlfriend, to their little wedding, to their breakup, and now they got back together.

And his friends even have an open communication with Jisoo, as they became friends with her too.

They didnt agree with Jisoo divorcing him but they understand and they know they are very much in love.

"Now dont do anything stupid." Jin said reminded.