14

***

"I know.. I heard them arguing again.." Jisoo heard Taehyung's mom talking to the phone.

She must have thought she's sleeping.

It wasnt the first time she hears her talking to someone about their situation.

But she's OK. They are all adjusting to each other and making the best in this new set up.

She grew up with a very condescending stepmom. She is either scolded or just sent to her room when they are together at the house. Most of the time she is ignored.

Taehyung's mom is nice and gentle and very loving. She has kind words for her and takes care of her, ever since she lives with them.

And though she could feel her disappointment when Taehyung told them they'll get married, she accepted her to their house the best way she can.

Because who wouldnt? Taehyung is bright and has so much potential. To be tied to her this early is unfortunate. 

Jisoo feels lucky to have Sungyoon as a mother-in-law. She is the closest she could have for a mother's love.

So she's doing her best to not burden her.

Taehyung asked for his parents' help because he is more at ease leaving her to them while he's busy securing their future. 

He knows she will be loved at his house.

She is at the company of the best people and she cant ask for anything more.

So she feels guilty whenever she's acting up and arguing with Taehyung.

She went back to their room and let things pass.

The doctor said she needed to relax so she cant let herself be too bothered.

~~~

"Auntie, its just a small gift, dont worry about it." Miyoung said as she hands Sungyoon a luxury bag. "Taehyung has been such a big help, especially to me."

"Ohh thank you Miyoung!" Sungyoon said happily.

"Is Jisoo feeling OK?" Miyoung asked.

"Of course.. but she's taking her medicine, she'll join us after." Sungyoon said with a smile.

Its a dinner event, and they have Miyoung and her dad as guests.

Taehyung was able to deal another project even though he's only an intern.

"Ahh.. I didnt get her anything since she's just staying at home anyway." Miyoung said.

Jisoo stops walking and reverted back to their room, she didnt feel like socializing tonight.

She "slept" until Miyoung ang her dad went home.

"Are you feeling well Jisoo?" Sungyoon asked softly as she feels her forehead.

"Ahh.. sorry.. I didnt notice I slept through.." Jisoo said a bit nervous of her lie.

"Its OK, rest when you feel like it." Sungyoong said, "let me heat up some food for you."

~~~

"Jisoo, you shouldnt strain yourself." Miyoung told her. "I heard the baby feels all of what her mom is feeling."

She didnt answer her. 

"I dont know if its true but they said this stage is still crucial, because the baby is still judging if it will want to be your child." Miyoung continued.