3

[Hiii!!! I'll be changing Jennie's mom name to Kim Miyoung as suggested (thanks lovechuntae!) I dont think I can change the names of the kids though, because I'll find it hard to keep track on the characters since Korean names are hard for me to remember. Will edit chapters 1 and 2 when I get some time.]

~~~

"Excuse me Ms. Kim but why are the hottest fathers in town suddenly at your classroom??" Sunbin asked teasingly. This is gossip and she needs to hear it straight from the main characters.

Jisoo rolls her eyes. "Only one father, the other is just a troublemaker."

"And they were fighting too?" Sunbin's smile is from ear to ear.

"Almost." Jisoo sigh in annoyance.

"Wow.. that is hot."

"It made my head hot." She said as Sunbin laughs. "You were eavesdropping, why are you asking me so many questions?!"

Jisoo gulped her glass of beer. She asked to hang out after work. She needs this after what just happened.

Dang this day is more stressful than the upcoming Parents-Teacher day.

"I know.. you blew up when Mr. Kim said he isnt the dad.." Sunbin said laughing.

"That ditz! How could he come up to me when he's not even part of Jennie's family!" Jisoo complains. 

Really, Taehyung sometimes seems to pass logic in spite of being smart.

"He is one of the top notchers at his batch's board exams and yet it didnt occur to him that-"

Her voice trails off.

Maybe it never occurred to him that only family members can meddle with the students' affairs because he is standing by as Jennie's dad?

When she informed him that he needs proper documentation for guardianship for Jennie, he was given by Mr. Kim Kyungmin's Office, and a letter of consent from Jennie's mom, Kim Miyoung, within a span of ten minutes, digitally, and the hard copy arrived at her desk before work ends.

She gets uneasy.

"Wow.." Sunbin said.

Jisoo looks at her friend. Wow indeed.. so thats his status then?

"Wow, Ms. Kim.. howd you know he's the top notcher?"

Jisoo was surprised. "W-wasnt.. that.. common knowledge?"

"I dont even have any idea who that guy was until I saw him at the gym." Sunbin said trying to suppress her curiosity.

Jisoo averted her eyes and blink away. Remembering Sunbin has a vague idea about her past.

"I.. saw it on the news.. before." She said.

Partly true.

Six years ago, she waited for the lists of Engineering board passers.

She always believe Taehyung will breeze the exams, but she wanted to see for herself.

She was so happy to see Taehyung's name, not just someone who pass the exams, but someone who topped it all.

She was so proud of him.

Even if they're not together anymore. She was so proud of him.

"Howd you know each other?" Sunbin asked trying to sound nonchalant, but her face is so chalant.