Chapter five: Surprise guest

My heart jumped when I saw the figure standing in front of me. I was dumbfounded when I saw her.

"Alisha?" I said as Leo was confused

"Do you know her?" Alisha asked Leo

"This is my friend Kaylee" Leo said

"Leo who is she to you?" I asked

"His girlfriend" Alisha said 

"What? Alisha is your girl?" I said

"My ex" Leo said

"Babe please I am sorry" Alisha said

"Let's go in first" Leo said as we all went in

"So explain" I said

"Why are you angry he is not even your boyfriend" Alisha said

"Leo is she not your ex? do something" I said

"I love her" Leo said to me a I stood in shock and then sat down

"But Alisha you know Mike loves you and you love him too" I said

"No I don't love Mike, he was only a friend " Alisha said

"And you know I liked Leo from the very beginning" I said as Leo looked at me

"Well, Kaylee your room is the second room from the left upstairs" Leo said

 "Leo, you and I will have a talk later" I said as Leo kept his hand smoothly on Alisha's waist and they slowly walked to their rooms upstairs. I then started crying. I decided to call Mike. Luckily, he picked his call and I was able to tell him everything. He promised to visit me the next day after work. I then decided to go and have my bath but I did not have any clothes with me apart from my nightwear and my under wears that was in the dryer. So I decided to go to the laundry room and there I saw Alisha's gown. It was a blue gown with a black furry sash and it was lovely. I immediately knew that Alisha would notice so I went to her room and asked her for permission and luckily she accepted and I patiently waited till it was evening.

"Umm.. Leo I would like to talk to you" I said

"Okay am here" Leo said

"I don't have clothes to wear or shoes to wear.. neither do I have bags and other necessities" I said

"Send me your account details and how much you need and I will get you sorted" Leo said

"Thank you but I will also need travelling bags and some swimsuits" I said

"Just send me your details and how much you need Kaylee and I will get you sorted" Leo said

"Umm...I also want to tell you that Mike is coming over tomorrow" I said

"And who is Mike?" Leo said

"My elder bro" I said as Leo then remembered

"Okay he can come tomorrow but make sure he does not leave the sitting room to go anywhere and make sure Alisha is not near him" Leo said

"Of course" I said as I left. This was a chance to ruin his relationship with Alisha I thought but something in me told me it wasn't right. It was God. (Please Note: God speaks to his children whenever they are about to do wrong or about to commit a sin as a God's children we ought to listen to the voice telling us to do good but be careful only the devil tells you to do bad but God tells you to do good)

I gently walked to my room and laid on the bed as I called Mike. He was not picking his calls so I sent him a call me text. I was thinking about what to do so I decided to pray. (This shows that whenever you are in trouble or discomfort you can talk to God. It also shows that you can talk to God anywhere, anytime and everywhere. When you are happy, you talk to God when you are sad, you also talk to God).

After praying I felt a relief. It was as if the burden was taking away from my shoulders. I was still bored so I went to meet Leo. Something in me told me to meet him and ask him for forgiveness so I went to the living room and sat down. Leo looked at me for some seconds before looking back at his phone. I was disappointed until he switched off his phone and then sat beside me. I turned to look at him and he did the same. Immediately, I started crying. Leo then hugged me.

"Leo I am sorry for everything I have done to you please forgive me" Immediately I said that Leo let go of me and then looked at me. I was too scared to look at him because I thought he was angry.  

"Kaylee, you have always been like a good friend to me and I know you might develop insecurities because of my girlfriend but I assure you nothing can come in between our friendship okay?" Leo said smoothly as he laid my head on the sofa and looked at me. He wanted to say something but he got a text from someone and he left immediately.