Chapter 30: Random day

I woke up to a call from school. I was puzzled. I wasn't expecting any calls from my University. Maybe it was about the course I thought. My mind was still rebooting as I just woke up from a cute dream where I got married to Evan and he never had his sickness. I was still daydreaming about a picture perfect life and my dream that I did not realize that the phone had stop ringing. Get yourself together Kayla. I always loved calling myself Kayla. I always thought it was up to par. I looked at my screen and saw a text notification from the school. I couldn't be bothered. I just woke up. I didn't even pray. I was just so tired. Of what exactly? Sleeping? Dreaming? My minds were filled with so much thoughts. I just stretched my hands to my bible and did my devotion. I then went to my glorify app and did my second devotion there. I then sat down picturing my life in 3 years time. No Evan. Probably a widow with Evan's child. I just bowed my head and began to cry. It wasn't so long till I fell asleep again. I woke up feeling a little bit stronger than the morning. I said a short prayer and then sat upright. My hair was a mess. I loved my straight, brunette hair but I did not like the process that you have to go through to maintain it. I had really long hair which made the process harder. I just forced myself to the bathroom and then I brushed my teeth. I decided to stretch a little so I could get awakened. I then strolled into my shower and after what looked like years, I was finally done. Facial skincare, check. Hair care, check. Body skincare, checked. I wore a cute, brown crop top with a matching brown leggings to go with it. I had my cute, brown socks on and my brown slippers on. I looked cute. I then decided to take a pic. I looked so good. I could see why Evan fell for me. I looked so pretty. Gorgeous. I had the full potential to be a model. The perfect body, face and I knew how to kill a runway. I was once rich so I knew a lot of etiquettes and when it came to walking, I slayed. Well, I was happy Mike had a well paying job and making loads of money. I mean, he drives a Tesla. I have a Porsche and Evan has a Rolls. Evan always worked from home and earned much money. He wanted to move into his own house but I never allowed him but I was thinking of allowing him. He has a year and 7 months he should live his well. Remembering his time left made me sad. He is here now Kayla, enjoy him now; was always what I told myself in times like this. Nevertheless, I walked downstairs to have breakfast and meet everyone.

"Good morning guys" I sang as I walked past the new couple, Mike and Hana

"More like a good afternoon princess" Mike said. Princess? What happened to Kay bear? Well, I tried to stay cool.

"Haha so funny" I said as I hugged Hana

"Hey girl, are you alright?" I said walking towards the chair opposite to her and Mike which was where Evan was sitting.

"Yeah I am" Hana replied softly as she laid her head on Mike's chest.

"Hey babe I missed you" I said as I sat next to Evan and hugged him

"Hi honey. How are you?" Evan smiled at me. Oh! He was so handsome.

"Am good" I smiled as we just sat in silence.

"Who wants to watch a movie?" Hana asked

"Am so down" I said

"Me" Evan said

"Sure babe" Mike said

"Okay let's watch this one" Hana put on an American Rom com. Interesting.