Chapter six: Confusion

I was really curious about it and I wanted to follow him but my phone rang. It was Evan. I was so disturbed by what happened that I ignore his calls. My phone rang for 8 whole minutes and then Alisha came downstairs.

"Answer your phone, you idiot" She said as I picked my phone and kept it on silent mode.

"I won't pick the call because you ordered me to but I will pick it because I want to" I said as Alisha hissed and went upstairs, then I called Evan back.

"Hello Evan" I said in a cool tone, I wasn't in the mood for a phone call

"Your tone sounds cold what happened?" Evan asked

"Like you care, why did you call me?" I asked

"I wanted to check up on an old friend" Evan said

"Oh...So I am now an old friend am not a present friend. Please and please go check up on Erica and not an old friend" I said as I furiously ended the call. He didn't even bother calling back and I somewhat cared. I then decided to meet Leo. I was suddenly just not myself.

I went upstairs to Leo's room and I knocked then he opened the door and hugged me then told me to come in. I entered his room and sat down and then he looked at me. We maintained eye contact and his eyes told me that he doesn't know what to say so I gave a nod and he took a deep breath.

"I want to tell you that am sorry and I want to know what I did wrong" I said as Leo looked at me 

"Seriously I hold no grudge against you. You are my bestie and I love you but you need to understand that I have to still have to make other friends most especially girlfriends" Mike said as I looked down 

"I understand and as a Christian jealousy is a fruit of the flesh so  I am happy for you and Alisha and I hope you both have a great life" I said as Leo smiled and hugged me

"Now this is the Kaylee I know" Leo said as he hugged me

"Umm I want to tell you something rather ask you something" I said

" I am all ears" Leo said as Alisha came into the room from her own room as I was about to speak and hugged Leo. She was crying and looking scared.

"Babe I am not okay" Alisha said crying

"Umm Kaylee please excuse us" Leo said as I wanted to object and stay but I remembered what I told Leo so I just left. Alisha then locked the door and sat on Leo's leg. I was actually behind the door eavesdropping. I know it's bad but I was curious.

"I just wanted her to leave. You are taking this too seriously" Alisha said as I was furious. I wanted to burst in but I controlled myself

"Your lucky. I thought it was about that stuff about..." Leo sad looking at Alisha

"No I am not that foolish" Alisha said

"But I feel bad for Kaylee if she finds out the truth, although what I did was not even bad " Leo said

"Don't please" Alisha said 

"But I did not really betray her so yeah" Leo said as I felt a sharp pain my heart not only did I loose one of my crushes, I lost both of them. Evan and Leo, the only two people I had feelings for. Well as that saying goes it is the person closest to you that hurts you. I was going to listen to more but my phone rang out so I had to run. It was Evan. At least I was happy that he called.

"Please Evan please can I come over?" I said before he could even talk

"Hey Kaylee what's the matter?" Evan asked 

"I can't say please" I begged

"Fine my girlfriend went back to Spain to see her uncle so am free" Evan said

"Thank you" I said as I packed my bags oh sorry I forgot I don't have belongings so I carried my phone and bank card and went downstairs and then I bumped into Leo. His face smiles and face made me want to confront him. I just immediately broke down in tears and I hugged him.

"I have to go and meet my friend, I will see you later" I said as I left. Leo stood looking at me and I could guess he was sad. He didn't say anything he only sent me a see you text then he went upstairs. I then I whispered to only my hearing "Only if you would see me again" then I left.     

I entered a bus to Evan's place then he met me. He took me into his house and offered me a seat.

"So what's up" Leo said as I gave him the voice record I did when Leo was talking. He looked concerned and then sat next to me

"You are not going back there" Evan said

"Buh he is my bestie" I said

"That doesn't matter if he was really your bestie he wouldn't plan whatever he planned" Evan said as he held my hand

"Erica will be gone and she is not coming back" Evan said

"Why?" I asked

"We broke up " Evan said

"So sorry but why did you call me in the first place?" I said as Mike came from his room and hugged me

"Kay bear how are you doing?" Mike said as Evan explained everything. 

"Oh my God" Mike said as we were all silent. Then, Evan as always, broke the silence

"I contacted all the drivers and security guard and Mrs. Anonymous is not presently in the country. She is in France and will be there for a whole week so we will have to wait and that was why I called you" Evan said as I sat near him. I looked at him and I glared into his eyes and within seconds we had a slight eye contact. Mike noticed it and went upstairs. 

"I am sorry" I said as I looked at him

"I forgive you okay?" Evan said as he placed his hands on my head and I smiled. 

"Okay so I need to go for shopping later, I have a few cash at least to change off this dress" I said as I pointed at the blue dress.

"Well, I have some ladies clothes I bought for Erica before she left but she never wore them so go freshen up" Evan said as I smiled and I went upstairs. I went to the Erica's room and I saw some fresh clothes in the wardrobe. I had a warm bath. I wore a pink sleeveless crop top with a white jean short and a long with robe and white trainers.

 I wore a pink sleeveless crop top with a white jean short and a long with robe and white trainers

I went downstairs after dressing and Evan looked at me and smiled. 

"I guess it suits you more than Erica" He said as he smiled again

"Well thank you" I said

"Also I want to tell you something very important" Evan said with a serious face. I was still looking at him before I finally spoke.

"Okay go ahead" I said as Evan smiled and wanted to say something then he collapsed on the floor. I was scared and screaming as Mike rushed to the cab park and hired a ride that came home to pick me and Evan. I was very scared and did not know what to do again then I fell flat on the floor too.