Chapter 11

As the first light of dawn crept through the curtains, Shubman found himself gently roused from his slumber by the warmth of Aditi's embrace. She clung to him with the innocent affection of a child, her arms wrapped around him as if he were her cherished teddy bear. With a tender smile, Shubman carefully replaced himself with a pillow, ensuring her comfort remained undisturbed, and quietly slipped away to the bathroom.

Lost in thought amidst the morning's tranquility, Shubman pondered over the ease of their companionship. "Aditi... she's like a soothing melody, effortlessly harmonizing with the rhythm of my life," he mused. "Perhaps it's time to consider the possibility of a deeper connection. She might just be the one, eclipsing Sara in ways I hadn't anticipated. Yes, today's the day. I'll take her out, just the two of us."

After an invigorating session at the gym, where he pushed his limits and set new goals, Shubman descended to find Aditi engaged in light-hearted banter with Rohit. He took a seat beside Ishan, stealing glances at Aditi while discreetly sending her a message.

                                                                                              Wanna go out today?

                                                                                              Wanna go out today?

Aditi🌻: Sure, where and when?
                                                                                               Sabarmati Riverfront.
Aditi🌻:
What time?
                                                                                                After breakfast??
Aditi🌻:
Why that early?
                                                                                                Then we can go for
                                                                                                 shopping. 
Aditi🌻:
Yay! Okay, let's go.
                                                                                             Fine, go and get ready.

"Bhaiyya, Shubman and I are planning to step out for a bit," Aditi announced to Rohit with a playful twinkle in her eye. Rohit offered a nod of approval, and with that, Aditi retreated to her room to prepare for the day ahead.

Adorned in a long-sleeve, pink crop top, Aditi was the epitome of modern elegance. The garment flirted with the boundaries of fashion, revealing just enough to intrigue but not enough to reveal all. Her high-waisted, white palazzo pants billowed around her like soft clouds, and her pointed nude-colored heels added a subtle lift to her stature, completing the ensemble with grace.

Her accessories were a study in understatement: pearl earrings that caught the light with every turn of her head, and her hair cascaded freely down her shoulders. A touch of makeup accentuated her natural beauty, and the mangalsutra around her neck was a testament to tradition, perfectly complementing her attire.