Chapter 1

"Scheduled the meeting for tomorrow morning", I talked to my assistant as my heels was clicking on the floor. I sip on my coffee and look at my new design on my tablet.

"But tomorrow morning you have the meeting with the overlords miss", I look down at Lila, my assistant.  'The overlords...' I smirked and let a small chuckle seeing the little lavender haired lady shivered from fear.

"Fine then tomorrow afternoon", I put my coffee on the plate she have in her hand without even looking before going in my office.

My office was a piece of my imagination and... A reflection of my mental states. Papers was disposed everywhere on the floor as some are pinned against the wall. My computer was light up with my two screens covered with post-it. Multiples mannequins are disposed in a corner, some with clothes on, some not. My sewing machine have tissues all over it covering it.

Well let's see. I sit down at my office and look throught hellstagram. I scrolled not finding anything interesting or even worth my attention. But I suddenly fall on Valentino new post. 'My new collection feat Velvette coming soon~~~', it's a picture of him in a pink flashy nightgown showing a lot of skin.

'Eww'

I almost gagged because taking myself back. Valentino and I are pretty much ennemies since I entered hell. I am the top fashion designer now and he is just a piece of crap. Even if his main things is porn, he creates multiples collections mainly lingeries and... Play clothes.. just thinking about it disgust me.

My phone vibrating makes me loose my focus and I pick it up.

"hi here's y/n, who thinks is worth my attention ?", I say while looking at my manicure speaking in a unbothered voice

"Hi toots !", I heard the feminine spider voice talks trought the phone and my eyes flashed opened as I stand up and kick my chair away.

"Angel it's you ! It's been so long how have you been ?", I say completely changing my previous tone

"I have been good !! I wanted to asked you something...", he say with a bit of hesitation in his voice almost anxious.

Angel and I knows each other's for sometimes now. I have been the personnal designer of Lucifer for years and when I heard about his daughter project I immediately propose myself to be the designer of the hotel. "Sure Angel anything you want love !", I say super excited.

"I have kinda.. a party with you know..", my face dropped at the mention of Valentino and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah that pimp so what ?", I sighed and lean against my wall still the phone over my ears.

"I wanted to ask you first.... He want me to bring a friend and I was like 'how can I annoy him ?' and I immediately thought 'i can bring the most fantastic designer in the world with me that he despise !!'"
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So you basically use me"

"NO NONO JUST... Had some fun you know", he was stuttering and I chuckled  "I am joking Angel, I know. Fine I'm coming.", I heard him yelling of happiness and jumping around.

"So I guess we need outfit for this party huh ? Count on me I will see you tonight Babe", I take some papers I had on the wall in my hand and examine it while hearing his final word.

"I will suck you right now if you weren't a girl !! See you amore mio, he hangs up.

'Lets get to work...'

I snapped my fingers and golden sparkles appeared making tissues starts to fly everywhere and my drawing too.

"Absolutely disgusting, horrible , nuh-uh, what the fuck is this I draw this years ago it's old fashion ! It's older than Alastor", I groans in annoyance and draw something new on a paper in light speed.