Chapter 7

When everyone was out of the room, Y/n lay down into the couch trying to take a deep breath. She over use her power in a short amount of time. Her heart was pulsing hard and her head was spinning. She was breathing hard and gripping into the armrest.

Vox was waiting outside the room with Velvette when they sees all the model going out. Vox was impressed by y/n collection. It was magnificent to his eyes and he was truly amaze by her creative mind. All the clothes was in fairy core style, flower top, big skirt with ruffles, lace and multiples of layered fabrics.

"It's.."

"It's not what it was supposed to be", Velvette cut Vox off when he was about to talk. Her words make him turn to his side to see her face. She was looking at the models in confusion and a bit of frustration.

"Why she didn't told me ?", she clench her hands and walk toward the door, but Vox take her wrist stopping her. "Velvette calm down she surely have a explanation to this", she moves his hand away and turn back around toward the door.

"No we made this together that she have a explanation or-", Vox takes back her wrist stopping her in her track flipping her around to face him. "VEL. calm down. Let me talk to her".

She 'tsk' and sighed bringing a hand to her face. "Fine. Be fast."

Vox let her go and walk toward the door where Lila was standing blocking it. "I have to talk to y/n", Lila lift her head from her tablet and look at Vox. "I'm sorry sir but you can't, y/n don't want to see anyone right now".

"What ? No move. I have to see her", Lila doesn't budge from her place. Vox pressure becomes higher and he takes a step toward Lila who just look into his eyes.

Lila is very scared of people and dangerous situation, but when it come to y/n, she took it very seriously. She have a big adoration for her and she is ready to do anything for her boss. "I'm sorry sir, but I can't let you pass".

"get out of the way.", Vox said with a strict menacing look, his right eyes trying to manipulate her, but Lila didn't budge. He groan in annoyance and try to push her out of the way. "Sir I said she doesn't want to see anyone".

Vox grip his bowtie and snapped it out of his neck. He ruffles his tv head and let a static noise. "Fine. why ?", his voice turned into concerned as he takes a deep breath.

Lila bites her lips softly thinking if she should tell him, she didn't want to accuse anyone here, but they still don't know who did this. Do Vox would have done this ? No.. after all he likes y/n. They saw them almost kissing.

"Sorry Sir, but it's better if she tell you later. I promise it's nothing you need to worry about for now", She hugs her paper closer to her body a bit anxious. Vox look at her angry before walking his way back to Velvette.

"She doesn't want to see anyone", He said annoyed while taking his phone and composed y/n number. "Why ? This bitch is too afraid to talk to us", Velvette rolled her eyes. He look at the number before putting the phone back into his pocket.

"I will asked Angel when he cames back he will not have no choice but respond to us", he said while taking a look where the model were standing waiting to defile.

When Angel came back from the defile, Velvette and Vox takes him by his arm and make him sit down on a chair.

"What's the problem with y/n", Angel look at them and blink a few times surprised at first. "Why would I tell you if she don't want to ?", Vox raised his eyebrows and smile making Angel shivers since he knows that smirk well from Valentino.

"I will not-"

"Don't hurt him", Vox and Velvette lift their head toward the voice, he sees Y/n standing, her arms crossed. Vox look at her and try to sees what's wrong with her. Why she didn't want to see him.