Chapter 10

The soft breeze of the sun peeking throught the curtains woke up y/n who blinked a few times before whining and turned around. She search Vox but fall on nothing. Her eyes flashed open and she looks around the room. She didn't see Vox, but saw his clothes.

She get up of the bed stretching, rubbing her eyes and she smells the scent of pancakes. She walks to the kitchen and see Vox cooking in only his boxer. She smile softly and walk discreetly behind him.

"If you try to scare me it will not work darling", he said with a slight smirk. He turned the pancakes and put it in a plate before turning around handing it to y/n who sigh. "I wasn't trying to scare you..", he chuckle and give her a quick kiss. "Sure you wasn't. Eat before it get cold", he give a her a small slap on her ass and she chuckle.

She walk to the table and sit down starting to eat. He sat beside her. "I'm sorry I came so late yesterday. I didn't had all my head", She nudged him and put a hand over his. "It's okay you can come anytime Vox I don't mind if it's you", he blush slightly before brushing it off by looking at the window. "Yeah but-"

"No but", she pose her hand on his cheek and kiss him on his lips making him melt while he wrap a arm around her waist bringing her closer.

"Gosh i-", Vox closes her mouth before he said something that he wasn't expected to say one day. 'i love you', no no no he doesn't. He doesn't... Right ?

"You ?"

"Nothing"

"You know you are so handsome Vox like that", he lift his eyebrow and smirk. "You think so ?", she nods and he kisses her passionately. "Well you are gorgeous".

"I know", she smirked back making him rolled his eyes.

"Sure you know. You are so cocky", he pinchs her cheek making her whined a bit.

"I know you like that", she said chewing her words. He let go of her cheek and kiss her neck.

"I know", he sucks on her skin, a beautiful sound escaping of her from his actions. When he let go a beautiful mark was now planted in her skin. "you are mine".

She cames closer a inch apart of his mouth. "Yes yours" she planted a kiss on her cheek before going to do the dishes.

He looks at her with a soft smile. He sigh. When he woke up this morning he didn't remember any things of what happen yesterday, not even coming here. It's when he began to throw up in the bathroom that he started to remember. He don't know if he should talk about what happened to y/n. After all, nothing too important happen.

But it was really weird how he felt yesterday. He never felt this way just because of a couple of drink. Someone had drunked him ? It's impossible. They were guards around them and he was very cautious of his drinks all evening.

"Are you okay Vox ?", her voice took him out of his thought. She looked worried. "Yes don't worry just thinking about work", he stand up and takes her hand in his. "Let's go get ready mhh? We have work", she nods and follow him to the bedroom, still a hint of suspicion inside her.