Chapter 9

"yeah yeah Valentino I'm coming just a few more minutes", he hang up and sigh looking at the screen of his computers. It's been days since the last day he meet with y/n. He had been searching who might have destroyed her collection, but there's no hint. He took a another cup of coffee probably his 10th or 11th of the day.

He takes a cigar in his drawer and light it up looking at the celling. "Shit.. who could it be.. we had cameras everywhere !", he tap his claws against his desk when suddenly he felt a vibration coming from his phone. He looks at who it might be calling. When he saw "Darling", he smile brightly and answer the phone.

"Hiii Vox !!", she said with bright joy in her voice. "Hi Darling why are you calling ?", he said while taking a puff of his cigar. "I can't call you for no reasons ?", he rolled his eyes letting a small groan and she chuckle. "Of course you can".

"I know I'm messing with you, I called you because I wanted to tell you that in 3 days we are going out", his eyebrows lift and he choke on his cigar from surprise. "You.. are taking me on a date ?", he asked unsure while he sit up on his seat. "Yeah I'm taking you on a date be ready Friday 17pm !", she didn't let him time to tell her he was free that she hangs up.

He looked at the phone a bit taking back before he get up and start dancing a bit in his room. "I'm going on a date with y/n I'm going on a date with", the door open to Valentino who look stunned from the scene that is happening in front of him. They made eyes contacts before Vox cough a few times and fix his suit. "I'm ready to go to the meeting", he walk past Valentino like nothing happen.

'He is going on a date with Y/n...?..... Interesting'

He follows behind Vox with a smirked on his face. "So... You are going on a date with y/n..? I guess that doesn't surprise me with the kiss you had with her.", he brings his long cigar to his mouth  inhaling it before exhaling the red smoke. Vox look at Valentino with a death glare. "Why does that concern you ?", he said while his claws was in his pocket.

"Since you told me there were nothing between you and her", Vox clicked his tongue against his palate. "There's nothing.. it was just a strategy for business and still is". He takes a deep breath and sigh loudly.

His heart hurt a bit when he said this. Why ? He is not the kind to have those feelings.. it was just.. business a pure strategy.. He can't let himself into those kind of feelings...

The meeting finally get to a end, he couldn't concentrate on what everyone was saying. His mind always sink into y/n and his complicated feelings. He look at everyone leaving the meeting room when suddenly two pair of long hands get to his shoulder massaging them. He look up to see Valentino.

"You know what you need Voxy ? A night of party and unstoppable drinking. Come to my club we will have fun~~~", he whispers the last part into Vox ears in a sensual voice before he chuckle. Vox was about to declined when he realised it was not that bad of a idea. He need the anxiety in him to calm down and he really needed a drink.

"Fine I'm coming let me a hour to get ready", he go to his room to get ready and Valentino smile grow, his eyes becoming bright red, his expression mischievous.