Chapter 5

SMUT AHEAD PROCEED CAREFULLY ( and mention of voyeurism )

-Start smut-

He approached his ear to the device and hear a messy breathing. He turned the volume up and hear soft moan coming from the device.

His cock immediately stand up in his boxer as his face became a red color. First, he got a bit mad and worried she was seeing a another man. Secondly, that thought disappeared when he heard her whispering.

"Anww Vox~"

He leaned in his chair and put a arm over his eyes whispering "fuck..". He immediately feel bad about what he is about to do. First he dont respect her privacy and second he is a pervert. Who can blame him ? He is in hell. He takes off his boxer throwing them in the corner of his room as his own hand meet with his shaft.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n rush to her room and takes off her clothes jumping in her bed flustered. It was the first time a man was making her feel so much emotions in the same time. Her heart was beating so fast and her body was burning. She closed her eyes remembering the kiss they almost had.

His claws traveling the back of her neck and her thight. His voice when he say her name or even his voice when he called her nickname.

She was trying to sleep, but sleep seemed to run away from her as a strange feeling came between her leg. She wanted to feel him. She wanted to feel him all over her body. She cursed herself for what she is about to do, but she couldn't help it.

Her hand traveled her own body and stopped on her clit. She began to make small circle making her whimpered as she spread her legs more. She gripped the sheets with her other hand as she continue slowly.

She feels her pussy getting more wet as the picture of Vox began to form in her head. "Vox... Ahh... Vox", her breath became unsteady and her pussy was asking for more. She starts to go faster on her clit making her move her hips as she starts to feel her high becoming more obvious.

"Ahhh fuck Vox...", she whispered again moving her head toward her pillow as she continue to massage her own bud.

Vox makes his hand going up and down his own shaft pre-cum starting to leak down as his breath get heavier. He continues to hear y/n voice and the image of her touching herself appeared in his head making him more hungry of her touch.

He got faster on himself gripping into his chair as he starts to groan feeling his hand like it was y/n soft hand on him.

"Ahh y/n... Fuck...", he got faster and harder on himself.

"Vox ahh Vox", she try to reach her high but she can't seemed to find it her body moving each times she came closer like it was trying to escape her orgasm. She starts to get frustrated.

She used her power and creates a toy. She stopped working on herself for a minute and takes the toy in her hand.

Vox opened his eyes as he doesn't hear y/n anymore, he was so close and he doesn't have his stimulation anymore. Just when he was about the check the device he hear a loud moan.

"Ahhhhh~", she inserted the toy in herself, it wasn't too big but enough for her wall to stretch around it. Her moans becoming louder as she used her power to make it move inside her without having to touch it. She put her finger back on her clit and continue to make circle but this time her fingers was full of her own cum.