Chapter 8

Vox caressed y/n hair while she had her head on his shoulder and her legs on his own. She is snoring slightly while sleeping. They spend most of the night partying with everyone. Angel dust, of course, saw the two of them kissing and couldn't help, but yelled at Y/n how inconscient she was to make out with him.

But y/n heart flutter with happiness, for the first time in a long time she was feeling really appreciated and really.. wanted ? She was scared to go farther with him, but she wanted to let go like Lucifer advised her.

When they arrived to her house, he took her bridal style before going inside the house and laying her into her bed. "Good night Princess", he kisses her forehead and a soft smile appeared on his lips, he get up and start walking away, but before he could a hand grip his wrist.

"Stay..", she mumbled in her sleep. He looked at her surprised, his heart skipping a beat. He took off his jacket and pants before laying beside her taking her into a embrace. "Fine.. sweetheart".

Vox normally have difficulty to fall asleep, he is a work-alcholic he can't stop thinking about all the work he can do instead of sleeping. This time was different, he fell asleep in no time.

The next morning, he woke up stretching himself before looking around seeing a room he never saw- no he saw it last night. He look to his right to see a sleeping y/n. Her eyes closed as she hug the blanket closer to her body in her slumber. Her head resting against the squishy plushies instead of the pillow.

He smiled to himself and put a piece of her hair behind her ears. 'she is so beautiful like a angel..', he get closer to her and admired her features. Right at this moment, her eyes slowly opened and they made eyes contact. First, she was a bit surprised to see Vox in her bed, she honestly thought it was a dream. She soon realise that it wasn't. "Hi handsome", she whispers while not breaking the eyes contacts.

"Hi princess", he respond and bring a hand to her cheek. "How are you this hellish morning ?", he smirk, their lips a inch apart. "Fabulous and you ?", he leans even more closer as one of his hand meet her hips. "Better than ever", his lips meet hers in a sweet kiss. She let a soft moan as the palm of her hand meet his chest caressing it softly against his shirt. Their lips didn't leave each other's for some minutes before they part away.

"Do you want breakfast ?", he looks up and down at her and bite his lips, the only breakfast he wanted right now it's her, but he didn't wanted to ruin everything. "Yeah sure but...", he looks at his lower half. "I can't get up right now..", he said, his face a bit red.

She looked at the blanket where she supposed his lower half is and bite her lips looking back up to his eyes. She got closer to him, now chest against chest with him. "I think I can remedy on that..", she smirked and leans closer to his ear. "If you want to...".

SMUT AHEAD

His morning hood that was already hard got hard as a rock. He took her face in his hand and whisper ' I would love to..", he kissed her again more roughly, his tongue meeting with her in a war for domination. He let a small whine when he felt the palm of her hand against his clothed member.

She caressed it making him bite her lower lips to signal her to stop teasing him, but that's only make her smirk and do it more. She pulled away from his face and take off the blanket, her gaze meeting his as she slowly get down on his body. She ask for permission putting her hand at the start of his boxer before he nod and she pulled it down.

She didn't expected him to be so well endowed. She had dreams a few times of being ruin by Vox, but he was clearly not what she expected. "Like what you see, princess ?", he smirked leaning against the pillow one of his hand behind his head while the other unbutton his shirt. She look down at him. It was long, maybe even inhuman. It was not very big in dimension, but it was enough big to makes her fear that it won't fit her. Her eyes glowed in lust as she come closer to his shaft. She licked it while doing eyes contacts with him making him groan.