Chapter 6

Lila and y/n rushed to the limo and tell the driver to go at full speed.
"Fuck fuck fuck", Y/n said while snapping her fingers to change her clothes to a more suitable outfit.

They arrived to the Morningstar manor in a couple of minutes, she get out and rush to the front door knocking.

Lucifer opens the door with a big grins plastered on his face. "Oh you are here y/n finally ! Come in !", he gestured y/n to come in as she gulps.

She come in and follows Lucifer to his living room. They sat down and Lucifer maid served them some tea. "So", y/n shivered and sit straight in her seat.

"Why are you late ?", he tilt his head to the side smiling innocently. Never in a very long time someone made y/n that nervous. "I-i eum had some business to do and-"

"Does that business include flirting with one of the vees ?", Y/n choke on her tea and Lucifer chuckle. "Lucifer I !", he couldn't contains his laugh in front of y/n reaction and began to laugh uncontrollably.

Y/n was completely dumbfounded from his reaction. She stays still blinking a few times. "I'm playing with you my dear !", he wiped his tears from laughing too much and fixed his suit.

"Now now let's be serious, I called you for a friend of mine", he said sipping on his tea.

"A friend of yours... Do I know him ?", y/n asked swiping her right leg on her left one. As Lucifer personnal stylist she met many peoples and could say all of his close friends.

"Yes you meet him already, I don't know if you remembers him, it's Asmodeus he have a restaurant called Ozzie's in the lust ring", y/n eyes glows with happiness like litteraly lighting up with gold sparkles. Asmodeus and her immediately get along, particularly because of their hate for a particular overlord.

"Of course I remember him ! He is the friend of yours who need helps ?", Lucifer hasn't seen y/n smile so naturally in years.

"Yes, you see his lo- well not so lovers Fizzarolli had a show for Mammon next month and he need a new costume. He wanted a really talented person to take care of it since he really lo- I mean cares for him. And I immediately thought of you my talented little-", Y/n dead stares at him. "not so little seamsdress!", he teleported behind her and put a hand over her shoulder smiling.

"Sure I'll do it. But.. I want two places at Ozzie's one night !", she looks at Lucifer in the eyes almost begging. She knows damn well sinners can't traveled between the rings, even tho she did multiples times. But that when she was by Lucifer side.

Lucifer bits his lips, arms crossed over his chest and teleported back in his couch. He groans and crab his hat taking it off to scratch his hair. "Fine fine ! I'll ask Asmodeus to reserve a place for you", he said smiling.

"Thank you thank you thank you !", she hugs Lucifer tightly who blush hard from a beautiful women hugging him like that. It's been a long time since he had been hug like that. He pat y/n back.

"Did you had dinner already ?", he asked pulling out of the hug and shove back in his hat. "Not yet"

"Do you want to stay here for dinner ? We didn't see each other's for a long time", he was secretly hoping really hard she would say yes, he have been alone in this mansion without good visit for many months.

"Sure I have nothing planned", his heart warming up with joy. A innocent smile dressing his features.

They walked into the living room. A crystal chandelier was on the exaggerating hight celling. A table made in pure quartz with chair made in the same material. Big windows was letting the dark red sun entered the room. At the end of the room there was a fireplaces with a picture of his family hang. Little charlie was in Lilith arms as Lucifer was hugging the two of them in his arms. A trail of different flowers was traveling the middle of the table. Not to mention that the table have too many places. If it wasn't from the reddish color of the sky it would truly look like a paysage from heaven.