Chapter Six: Easy

Rocky Winslow
July 6th, 2024

"She's fuckable. I'll give you that."

I found out Drew met Lily last night. He told me she was freaking out on the phone with somebody. He doubted she even registered his presence but with his build and creepy ass aura, I didn't even know that was possible.

"She's beautiful. Perfect even. But the three of us sharing her? I don't know man. How would that even work? And how are you so sure she'd go for all of us?" Pierre said as he sipped on his green tea in his lounge chair. He was like a grandpa in a 28 year old's body. It made sense he was the most reasonable, he was the oldest out of us three.

"I mean she's had a crush on me for months, you've seen the way acts around you, and name on girl who's ever rejected Drew."

Drew smirked. Pierre rolled his eyes so far back in his skull I thought they might get stuck.

"And as for how it'll work, trial and error I guess? Once we have her, all the pieces of the puzzle will fit together. I can't really describe how but I'm sure of it."

"This is the worst fucking idea you've ever had Rocky...I'm in." Drew leaned on the railing of the balcony and lit a cigarette.

Pierre looked lost in contemplation. He turned to me. "Well I can't leave the two of you to screw this up."

I smiled. Hell yeah.

The sound of tires screeching in the driveway caught all of our attention. I walked towards the railing, seeing the only girl I couldn't seem to get my mind off of.

"You invited her over again?" Drew inquired.

"No. I have no idea why she's here."

She stepped out of the backseat of the unknown car and started towards the front door. It seemed she was still in the same beautiful red dress as last night.

"Hey, Lily!"

She stopped in tracks as she looked up, her hand hovering over her head to block the bright sun from her eyes.

"Door's unlocked! Come on up!"

She nodded and started walking without a word. It took her a few minutes to figure out how to get to the balcony outside of Pierre's bedroom.

She seemed uncomfortable as she walked up next to me, arms behind her back like she was holding something. "Uhhh...I accidentally left my phone and purse here last night. I think they're in the basement." Her voice was barely above a whisper like she didn't want my friends to hear. I never really had a thing for shy girls until her. Now I wondered just how shy she would get while I tore her clothes off and devoured her in my bed. Unprofessional—I know.

I glared over at Drew. He never told me that. Bastard.

"That's Drew's floor. He can take you to your things." I sent him a challenging smile.

By the way his jaw clenched I could tell he wasn't exactly happy. That's what you get.

He walked away without a word and Lily hurriedly tried to catch up to him. It only took one look at her backside to get me hard. There was a huge tear down the center of the dress, exposing her bare back and the lack of bra she had on.

I stood there, speechless, trying to think of something to say but it was too late as she disappeared into the house.

Looking over at Pierre, he was leaning over the lounge chair, staring in the same direction as me with his sunglasses lifted up by his hand. We exchanged a knowing look and chuckled.

"That girl is trouble." Pierre shook his head.

. . .
Drew Cage
July 6th, 2024

I made her go down the stairs before me. She clearly was holding onto something behind her and I was a nosy little shit. Her dress. She was holding onto her ripped dress. I was right. Definitely fuckable.

I wasn't exactly what you would call 'boyfriend material'. Pierre and Rocky would handle all that sappy shit. But the girl would be fun to play with until I got bored.

Rocky said it would take a while for her to give into us. Every girl I've been with was easy, no matter how timid they were. I didn't mind easy, I liked it actually, but part of me wanted to find out if it would be any different with her. I liked a challenge.

"How long have you been walking around with your dress like that." It was more of a demand than a question. I stopped us at the bottom of the stairs.

She turned to face me and blushed. "Since this morning."

She looked around the space curiously like she hadn't seen it before. It seemed she didn't recognize me either, even though I told her to get the fuck out of my area of the house last night. It was like she was in some sort of trance then and hadn't registered any of her surroundings. Whatever the person on the other side of the phone said had seriously disturbed her.

I had the urge to question her about it but I kept my mouth shut. She didn't look like the type to spill all her secrets to a random stranger.

"You didn't change because..."

"It's a long story." She was yet to look at me, her gaze fixed on the large plant in the corner of the room. It bugged me.

I lit another cigarette and started toward my bedroom. The sound of her heels echoed on the marble floor as she followed me from a good distance.

I walked into my closet and she stayed in the bedroom. Still, she didn't look at me. "Get in here." My voice was stern.

The second she stood in the closet, her eyes got all watery and she started breathing like there wasn't enough air. Her eyes looked panicked as she stood rooted in her spot, almost like she didn't want me to notice her obnoxious wheezing.

"Fuck is wrong with you?" I took another drag of the cigarette.

"S...smoke." She coughed out. It took me a second until the realization dawned upon me. Of course she's allergic to smoke. How Rocky could be so obsessed with a girl this irritating was beyond me. I put the cigarette out and dragged her away from the closet by her forearm.

This girl really just walked into a room full of smoke knowing she was allergic. What a fucking idiot. A sexy idiot though. Tears looked too good on her face. 

I grabbed a t-shirt and some boxers before throwing them at her. "Change," I said before walking out of the room and closing the door.

Seeing her walk out of the room in nothing but my shirt and silver heels made my dick twitch. Her brown hair was up in a bun, eyes still a little watery and her thighs pressed together as I stared. Easy. Rocky didn't know shit.

I stepped closer to her and sandwiched her between me and the wall.

"Look at me."

She craned her neck up towards me, even in heels she barely reached my chest. Her eyes were wide and she gulped. Dirty thoughts ran through my mind as I decided what exactly I wanted to do to her. I could fuck her against the wall, eat her out on my bed, or use my fingers so she'd come back for the real thing later.

I grabbed the loose strand of her hair to tuck it behind her ear but she swiftly moved out of the way and stood in the center of the hallway. The fuck?

"Could I have my things please?" She looked turned on and scared at the same time. She kept shifting side to side and hooked her hand around her elbow. Now I had blue balls.

I handed her the shit she left here and sent her on her merry little way.

Heading to the garage, I hopped in my Lambo and started towards the club. I needed a good fuck.

──────────────────────────────
Word count: 1366

Song: What You Need by The Weeknd