Chapter Fourteen: Guilty

Drew Cage
July 24, 2024

I was a dick. I mean, I was always a dick but I never felt guilty about it until now. This sad little girl was going to be the death of me.

She sniffled. I was kneeled in between her legs.

My anger had gotten the best of me tonight. That didn't happen often anymore. Viktor called me and said Lily was at the club. He was somewhat a friend.

I'm guessing he was the reason her lipstick was smudged. I would have to catch up with him later.

"I'm sorry, baby." I rubbed my fingers up the sides of her thighs. She was letting me touch her now. Good.

I eyed the way she rubbed her left palm with her finger. She did it whenever she got upset. I wouldn't have understood it if I never saw the scar there.

I pressed a kiss to each of her knees. I could tell she wanted to snap her legs shut but my torso was in the way. She could be as needy as she was sad. I've never met anyone like that before.

"Want me to make it better?"

Pierre thought I was using her vulnerability just to get in her pants. He was wrong. I was going to use sex to help her.

It was clear she held a lot of shame. But when I touched her, she seemed to forget herself. I could use that to undo her shame and figure out what she needed.

That obviously wasn't the plan before I had met her. But I had this insane need to fix her. Pierre did too, though he would never admit it. Rocky probably liked her for who she already was.

"Please." She whispered. She begged so good.

I untied the red string at the front of her dress. I pulled the straps down and slowly removed the dress from her body. She was in nothing but a red thong now. I resisted the urge to have her right then and there.

I kissed her neck and she immediately melted into me, her breath hitching. Her bare chest was heaving and I gave her hickey's on each. She had perfect tits. I couldn't wait to fuck them.

She whined when I moved away from her and laid on the bed. "Come ride my face, pretty girl."

Her blush went all the way down to her neck. She didn't move a muscle. I gave her a look I knew would scare her. She shuffled towards me and her knees rested on either side of my chest.

I tugged at the side of her panties and ripped them off of her. She was so wet now it was dripping down her thighs.

"What are you waiting for?" She looked like a goddess from above me this way.

She looked hesitant. "I...I don't know how." Fucking hell.

I pulled her by her hips and devoured her little pussy. She was so sweet, it only made me fuck her with my mouth harder.

I put my tongue in her hole and she cried out. My fingernails dug into her hips. It didn't take long before she started humping my face, trying to take more from me. She'd take my dick so good right now. So wet and swollen, I could just slide right in.

She would feel too guilty though, if I fucked tonight. I tugged her hips down even harder as lapped her wetness up from her hole to her clit. She stiffened around me.