Chapter Nine: High By The Beach

Lily Mayfield
July 21st, 2024

It was a hot summer day, my feet in the sand. The sun was bright as I stared up at the clouds, my vision slightly blurry.

Rocky was there. Looking up at me through his thick lashes, in between my thighs. He pulled my bathing suit bottoms down and smirked. The tips of his fingers traced up my leg from my ankle to my inner thighs. So close.

He touched me. Right there. I gripped his hair and moved his mouth down to my sex. Oh god.
His free hand came up to graze his fingers across my stomach and I just about lost it. I was almost there.

"Lily." My name coming from his mouth was too hot.

"Little Lily. Wake up," He cooed. Huh?

I jolted awake and set my sunglasses on my forehead. He was resting on his towel next to mine, propped up on his elbow. His torso was bare, his perfect and tan abs on display. He had on nothing but a pair of white and blue striped swim trunks. Drops of water ran down his body, telling me he had just been in the ocean. His blonde hair was damp and darker than usual.

I watched him bite his lip as he trailed his eyes down my body. They lingered on my breasts, waist and thighs. I felt like a prisoner under his gaze. I wanted him to touch me so badly. But I knew it would never happen. He was my boss now and he put me in the friend zone. There was no recovering from that.

He slowed looked back up at me and smirked. "What were you dreaming about?"

"I don't remember," I lied.

"Hm. You kept saying my name," He said almost arrogantly.

Kill me now.

"Lie down on your stomach." He sat up in his knees and started shuffling through the beach bag.

I flipped over wordlessly and rested my forehead on my arms, closing my eyes. Everything he said and did made me blush.

I felt his knees on either side of my hips and heard the sound of a cap opening. He was so freaking close to me. I stayed frozen like an animal trying to play dead. Ew.

His hands moved my waist length hair to the side and he started rubbing my back as he applied what I assume to be sunscreen. I immediately tensed up. Was I dreaming again? I pinched my cheek. Nope. The Rocky Winslow was willing putting sunscreen on my back, touching me.

He started massaging my back and my muscles relaxed. My thighs were glued together as I tried to keep my composure. This was doing all sorts of strange things to my body.

"You like that?" Rocky leaned over and whispered in my ear.

I swallowed thickly. "Y-yeah."

He hummed.

Suddenly, he got off of me and when I thought he was done I felt his hands rubbing sunscreen on my left calf. He did the same thing to the other, taking his time. When he moved on to my thighs and started kneading them I thought I might die of sexual torture.

Was he being sexual? This didn't exactly feel family friendly. Oh god. Was I a whore? He's your freaking boss Lily, you shouldn't be letting him do this. But it felt really, really good.

He laid back on his towel when he was done and I immediately stood up.

"I'm gonna go for a walk."