11: may i?

warning: mature themes :)

With a silent nod to Levi, I slip out of Hange's room.

I make my way down the hallway to my own quarters, the warmth of the evening still lingers in the air, mingling with the soft glow of the lanterns that line the walls.

Arriving at my door, I turn the handle with a gentle click, stepping into the quiet sanctuary of my room. The soft ambiance of the space envelops me like a warm embrace, offering solace after the lively atmosphere of the bar.

Closing the door behind me, I exhale a slow breath, feeling the tension of the evening begin to dissipate with each passing moment. With a sense of relief, I move to unwind, ready to shed the layers of the day and embrace the tranquility of my own company.

Just as I'm about to undress and settle into the comfort of my bed, a light knock interrupts the stillness, pulling me from my thoughts. Surprised by the unexpected visitor at this late hour, I approach the door with a mixture of curiosity and caution.

Opening it, I find myself face to face with Levi, his presence a striking contrast to the quiet solitude of my room. There's a determined gleam in his eyes, a hint of something unspoken that hangs between us in the dim light of the hallway.

Inviting him inside, I step back to allow him entry, my curiosity piqued by his sudden appearance. As he crosses the threshold into my room, I can't help but notice how good he looks, the subtle play of light and shadow accentuating his sharp features in all the right ways.

With a curious tilt of my head, I inquire about his unexpected visit, wondering what could have brought him here at this hour.

Levi's response is simple yet cryptic, his words hanging in the air between us.

"Hange is finally asleep," he says, his voice low and tinged with relief.

as you stand taking in every inch of levi,

little do you know that to him, everything was perfect about you. the way you looked tonight; no flaws. Levi wanted to touch you; he wanted to feel your body against his.

i breathed out reluctantly, watching as he steps closer to me, closing the door behind him.

"what-.." i begin to speak, but regaining my usual confidence,

"what do you need?".

his grey eyes continued to scan my body, observing my features up and down.

"you" he simply put, before closing the gap between us and planting a gentle kiss on my lips.

"i need you, luna"

i slowly breath against him before allowing myself to kiss him back. At first, Levis kisses were rough against mine, demanding permission to go further.

I feel his slender fingers pull me closer by my back, his knees closing the gap between my thighs.

My fingers clung to the bottom of his jacket, running under his shirt and feeling his bare abs against my fingertips. he deepens his kisses against mine.

letting myself succumb to his touch we move towards my desk, in passion i brush everything off my desk, jumping up onto the desk, feeling the cold wood against my bare ass.

levi lets his hands roam around my body, taking off my jacket in the process.

He begins to leave marks on my skin as my body flinched against his, his teeth bite at my neck, leaving darker marks all over it.