Lazy Day With Niall

~Niall's pov~

I woke up at 10:30 in the morning and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower, When I finished, I put on my grey sweatpants and stayed shirtless. I noticed a note on my door. I read "Left for an interview, we will be back at night time or in the morning- Liam, P.S. You and Selena are the only one at home,so don't do anything stupid." I walked downstairs and saw Selena making a bowl of cereal, I noticed she was wearing a dark grey hoodie and black tights. I walked up behind her and hugged her from behind, I kissed her on the cheek and said "morning princess" I rested my head on her shoulder and she said "morning Ni." I made myself some cereal, when I finished, I washed my plate and saw Selena leaning against the door frame, I walked over to her and kissed her on the lips and I noticed she was on her tipitoes. I looked her in the eyes and said "wanna have a lazy day" she smiled and said "sure."

~Selena's pov~    

Me and Niall walked to the living room, he put on a movie and sat next to me. I rested my head on his chest. He looked me in the eyes and pecked me on the lips, I smiled.

It was in the middle of the movie, I stood up and looked at Niall and said "do you want anything" he smiled and said "can I get a soda" I nodded and went to the kitchen. I sighed and put my phone on the counter, I got a water bottle and a soda can for Niall, I walked back to the living room to see Niall laying on his stomach. I smiled and said "Ni, where exactly am I suppose to sit" he looked at me and said "you could lay on my back" I sighed and said "okay" I gave him the soda can and took a sip of water. I put the water on the floor, and laid on Niall's back. He smiled and said "was that so hard" I giggled and said "no."

~Niall's pov~

I heard soft breathing, I turned my head and saw that Selena fell asleep, I smiled and whispered "night princess." I looked at the tv and soon darkness took over.

~Liam's pov~

I called Selena and Niall a couple of times and they haven't answered, I told Zayn and he said "you want to go straight home then" I nodded and said "sure." Louis was driven. "They better not be doing anything" I thought. Once we got to the house, I was the first one out the car. I unlocked the door and heard the tv in the living room on, I walked to the living room to see Niall and Selena sleeping, I sighed and Louis said "that's adorable" and like always they took some photos, I went to the kitchen and saw Selena's phone in there, I sighed and grabbed it. I turned off the tv and went upstairs, I walked to Niall's room and saw his phone in there. I went to my shared room and put Selena's phone to charged, then I went to sleep.