The Date

~Liam's pov~

I woke up at 8 in the morning, I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower, when I finished I put on sweatpants and a T-shirt. I walked downstairs to see everyone except for Selena. I heard Niall say "we're should I go for a date" Louis said "you guys could have a picnic" I looked at him and said "I agree with Louis or you could go to an amusement park" He smiled and said "amusement park it is" I noticed that Selena makes Niall very happy, he stood up and said "I will be right back."

~Selena's pov~

I just woke up, I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. There was a knock on the door, I opened it to see Niall, I smiled and said "yes" he smiled and said "I Niall Horan would like to take Selena Payne on a date" I smiled and said "I would love to" he gave me a hug and a sloppy kiss on my nose, I scrunched up my face and said "you're kisses are icky" he chuckled and said "I love you" I smiled and said "I love you to" and I heard people say "awwwwwwww" I blushed and Harry chuckled and said "Is Selena blushing??" I hid my face in Niall's neck and everyone started laughing, he looked me in the eyes and said "get ready" I nodded and said "see ya in a few" and closed the door. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower, when I finished I put on my undergarments, I put on my blue high waisted shorts and a white loose long sleeve shirt. I put on my low black boots and I curled my hair and put on mascara and lip gloss. When I finished I walked downstairs.

~Harry's pov~

I heard Selena come downstairs and I said "you look beautiful" she blushed and said "thanks" It was true even though she was dressed casual. She walked to kitchen were Liam was.

~Liam's pov~

Selena came into the kitchen and I smiled at her and said "you look beautiful" she blushed and said "thanks" I walked over to her and gave her a hug. I heard the front door open and Niall walked to the kitchen, He gave Selena a hug and said "ready to go" she nodded and said "yes" I looked at them and said "be careful" They nodded "okay daddy" they said sarcasticly, and we started laughing. They soon left "byeee, see ya later" everyone said "bye" Selena and Niall said.

{At The Amusement Park}

~Niall's pov~

We were at the amusement park and Selena was staring at something "Ni" I heard her say "yes beautiful" she blushed and said "can we go on that ride" I nodded and said "let's go". We got to the line and I hugged Selena by the waist "Niall" I heard someone say I looked and saw a fan I smiled at her and said "hello" the girl said "can I take picture of you and your girlfriend" I nodded and she took the photo and said "thanks" We were almost there. I felt someone tap me and I saw a little girl. I let go of Selena and bent down to the little girls hight and said "yes love" She whispered in my ear "Is that your girlfriend" I nodded and said "yes" the little girl said "she very pretty" I nodded and said "I know" she walked to Selena and said "your beatiful" she smiled and said "thanks". We then climbed onto the seat.

We just got off the ride and I held Selena's hand and I said "want to get some cotton candy" she smiled and said in a kid way "yes please" I chuckled and we walked to were they were passing the cotton candy. Selena took a bit of hers and I laughed she looked at me confused and said "what" I showed her the photo that I took of her taking when she took a bit of her cotton candy her cheecks flushed pink in embrasserment. I said "I love you" she rolled her eyes "whatever" I walked over to her and kissed her on the lips, I pulled away and licked my lips and said "you taste like cotton candy" she giggled and I smiled, she looked me in the eyes and said "I'm having fun" I pouted and said "I'm not" she looked at me confused and said "why" I smirked and grabbed her hand and took her to the farist wheel and I said 'know, I'm happy" she rolled her eyes and said "whatever" she got inside and then I went inside.

~Selena's pov~

Me and Niall had our hands locked together and we stopped at the top and he took out his phone and kissed me on the lips and took a photo I smiled in the kiss and we separated and I pouted and he laughed. It finished going around and we got some funnel cake, Niall had the powder all over his face so I couldn't help but laugh he said "what's so funny?" I showed him a photo of him and he said "really" I nodded and then he cleaned his face and put powder on my nose. We got up and I poured all the powder all over him, he gave me a death glare and I stood up and started running. When he caught up to me he picked me up bridal style and he said "I got you" I pouted and he said "it's getting late, let's go home" I nodded and said "I'm too tired to walk" he said "no problem" he put me down and said "get on my back" I jumped up and he ran to the car"

{Back At The House}

~Liam's pov~

We were all watching movies and then the door opened and I saw Niall and Selena come in laughing, I smirked and said "I see you guys had fun" they nodded and I said "let me guess you guys got funnel cake and then had a war with powder" they nodded and Selena said "Niall started it" I smiled and Niall's phone went off and he said "Selena there is a trend of us and all the photos are from today" I put on the news and it said "The Niall Horan was seen today at the amusement park with a misterious girl, could it be his new girlfriend, Here are some photos from today" I looked at them and said "Paul is going to have a fit about this" Niall said "I would take the blame for it then" I smiled and said "okay" well let's get some sleep" everynone said "yes,Daddy" I laguhed and said "whatever" and with that we all went upstairs to go asleep.