Chapter5:At Nandos

~At Selena's house~

Today me, Jennifer, and Perriana were in my room then we came downstairs and sat down on the sofa for 5 minutes then Jennifer got hungry so we decided to go to Nandos we left the house and went to the car.

~In the car~

Jennifer was driving to Nandos then thats when Perriana turned on the radio and then we started singing to kiss you then we finally got to Nandos the drive was about 10 minutes then we got out the car then we walked in to Nandos.

~At Nandos~

We went to the front and said a table for 3 she walked us 2 our table we were next to the windows and near the door we sat down we order our food then when we were waiting for our food one direction walked in and they got there table across from us.

~Niall's pov~

We were at the hotel and I got hungry and I ask the boys if we could go to Nandos and they said yes when we got to Nandos I said table for 5 and they took us across from 3 girls and they were the same people who were at our concert yesterday.

~Liam's pov~

When we sat down Niall told me that the girls who were sitting across from us were the ones who were 5th in line at our concert. Then thats when Niall told the rest of the boys and they all look at the table across from us that's when Selena looked out the window.

~Perriana's pov~

When I look across from us one direction were sitting there then Selena looked out the window then from the corner of my eye I say one direction looking at our table then that's when Liam looked at Selena and at that same time the food came then I tapped Selena on the shoulder she looked at the waitress then she said thanks then we started eating.

~Zayn's pov~

When Liam looked at Selena there food came then one of the girls tapped Selena on the shoulder then Selena said thanks then thats when the waitress came and asked us what we whant we order then we started talking then our food came that's when the girls payed and left.