TRUTH OR DARE

~Liam's pov~

Everybody was downstairs eating breakfast when we were done we sat down on the sofa and we watched tv. My sister was wearing black ripped skinny jeans and the superman belly shirt I got her. I was wearing my batman shirt with sweat pants. Niall was wearing a blue shirt and black jeans. Louis is wearing a superman shirt and some red pants. Zayn is wearing a blue shirt with sweat pants and Harry is wearing a red shirt with sweat pants.

《Latter that day》

~Niall's pov~

It started raining and we decided to play truth or dare Harry went first he dared Louis to play the game in his underwear. Then, Louis dared Zayn to lick the floor. Next, Selena dared Liam to run around the house with is under wear on. Finally, Liam dared me to make out with Selena for 10 seconds.

~Selena's pov~

Liam dared Niall to make out with me for 10 seconds my eyes got big I sighed and said do we have to they all said yes I said fine me and Niall move closer to one another

~Niall's pov~

Selena put her hands around my neck and we moved closer to one another when our lips touch I felt sparks we stopped kissing when the time was done.

~Liam's pov~

After Niall kissed Selena we all saw that Harry got mad and he did something unexpected he sat in front of Selena and smashed his lips on her and then she pushed him away and said what was that for he said I was jealous that Niall got to kiss you and that the truth is that I like you she just got up and walked to the sofa and sat down i went upstairs to use the bathroom when I came downstairs and saw everyone on the sofa watching pokemon and my sister looked at me and gave me a death glare I smiled and watched pokemon with them I sat down next to my sister and said yay I love you two and whispered in her ear but you liked kissing Niall she rolled her eyes and said what ever.

~Liam's pov~

Niall asked me if he could talk to me alone I said yes we walked to his room and he said when I kissed Selena I felt sparks and said so that means your in love with her when we went downstairs we saw that Selena, Louis, and Zayn were sleeping on the sofa and me, Niall, and Harry went upstairs

Author note the other chapter was for one of my other books this is the real chapter