Chapter6:The Secret

~Liam's pov~

The phone started to ring Harry answered it then he said it was for me I said hello and it was my mom on the phone she was telling me I have a little sister named Selena Marie Payne and that she is 17 and her birthday is August 2 she said if she could live with me because she hadn't been paying the bills and if she doesn't pay them tomorrow she will be arrested I said its okay and what time to be there she said at 5pm. I said bye I love you seen you tomorrow.

~Selena's pov~

Today we had no school today so me,Jennifer, and Perriana were at my house then my mom was on the phone all I heard was her say was okay and she will be ready at 5pm. bye love you see you to that's when I said were am I going at 5pm she said your going to live with your brother I said I don't have a brother thats when she said you have a brother named Liam Payne I stayed frozen then said was this a secret my mom said yes then I looked at Jennifer and Perriana and said you were right.

~Louis's pov~

When Liam got off the phone we all asked at the same time who was it he said it was his mom and to clean up the house we did as he said then when we were done we sat on the sofa and said why did we have to clean up.

~Liam's pov~

When the boys finished cleaning the house they sat down on the sofa and Louis asked why did we have 2 clean up I said someone is coming.

~Niall's pov~

When Louis asked why Liam said because someone is coming and then I said what did your mom say and he said you will see tomorrow when that person comes thats when we all went to our rooms.

~Jennifer pov~

Selena said you were right so then thats when we went to Selena's room then me and Perriana said we were right about what then Selena said that you think that Liam Payne is my brother well he is and im going to his house tomorrow at 5pm.