chapter3:In the car and at the concert

We just left my house and know were in the listing to one direction on the radio and we were singing the lyrics. We finally got to the concert and we were in line. Then we went inside the concert so then we had front row tickets and we also on have back stage tickets when we were inside getting to our seats the music started to play then when we sat down the concert started and then they started to sing just cant let her go then when Liam started to sing I noticed that he had the same color hair and eyes as me. When the concert ended. We went back stage to meet the boys we were the 5th person in line then it was our turn Perriana introduced all of us she started with her she said my name is Perriana Ohannon and this are my two friends Jennifer Paredes and Selena Payne when Perriana said my name all the boys looked at me and I just said hi then thats when Louis introduced them he started with himself my name is Louis Tomlinson, this Harry Styles,Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, and Liam Payne thats when everybody looked at me and Liam then thats when Liam ask what then Harry said you to have the same last name. Then they ask us some questions about us then we left then Perriana and Jennifer keep saying that they think me and Liam are brother and sister.

(A/N- the next chapter is going to be called at the hotel but its only going to be about one direction.)