TODAY IS SELENA BIRTHDAY

~Niall's pov~

It was 7:30 in the morning everyone was downstairs except for the birthday girl.

~Selena's pov~

It was 7:45 in the morning I went downstairs and everybody said happy birthday I said thanks and gave them a hug they gave me breakfast and then Danielle, Eleanor, and Perri came and they said happy birthday to me and I said thanks I got changed then we went to the mall and boys stayed at the house.

~Niall's pov~

We started to set up the party we put the beach balls up, trampoline, and then Zayn came back with the cake and it was a beach ball cake then we got changed and Liam told me to call Danielle I did and they said there on there way.

~Selena's pov~

We left the mall and whent home the lights were on I walked in a Niall was at the door and he said to put on my bathing suit I went upstairs and put on my purple and green cheetah print bikini and on top I put on my short and my minnie mouse shirt I went back downstairs and Niall told me that he is going to cover my eyes and he did we stopped at the top of a stair case and he uncovered my eyes everybody said surprise and I said thanks and I went downstairs the stairs and gave everybody a hug.

~Liam's pov~

My sister gave everyone a hug then she went to the trampoline and Niall also whent and they both were doing flips then Niall feel on his butt and then he grabbed my sisters leg and she fell face first they were both laughing.

~Zayn's pov~

I walked next to Liam and I said that it looks like Niall is in love with Selena.  Liam said I think the same thing we decided to sing happy birthday everybody went to the table were the cake was at. We sang happy birthday to Selena and she opened her present she got from, Niall got her a pair of minnie mouse earrings and a pair of green converse with a purple bow on it ,Liam got her a purple shirt with spongbob on it ,I got her red converse and a red shirt with one direction on it a.k.a us, Louis got her red jeans, white and blue stripes shirt and red suspenders and, Harry got her a grey shirt that says free hugs in black and a shirt that is white and says hot 3 times in different colors.

~Louis's pov~

Eleanor got her sky blue shirt and black ripped skinny jeans, Perri got her a batman belly shirt, and Danielle got her white shirt with a cheetah print peace sign on it. Zayn decided that we get in the pool we got in the pool but Danielle, Perri, Eleanor, and Selena didn't get in yet then a couple of minutes latter they came in.

~Liam's pov~

A couple of minutes latter the girls took off there shirt and pants and got in the pool I saw that when they were taking off there shirt I saw Niall starring at Selena I swam over to him and said do you like Selena yes but don't tell anyone I said okay but me and Zayn kind of already know that he said is it that noticeable I said kind of.

~Zayn's pov~

When we finished swimming we whent back inside the house and got changed when we finished getting change we watched a movie when it was over Niall, Selena, and Louis feel asleep on the sofa me, Harry, and Liam went upstairs to go asleep when I was upstairs Liam knocked on the door I said come in.

~Liam's pov~

I decided to tell Zayn that Niall likes my sister a.k.a Selena I knocked on Zayn's door and he said come in I told him about Niall likes Selena think he said okay and then I left and went to sleep.