Going to the movies with one direction

~Selena's pov~

When I wroke up it was 5 in the morning so I went down the stairs to see one direction eating pancakes so when I walked in the kitchen they all said good morning and I said good morning then I sat next to Niall and then and my brother gave me a plate of pancakes.

~Liam's pov~

It was 4:30 in the morning and my sister was still sleeping then it was 5 in the morning and then I saw my sister and me and the boys said good morning to Selena she said good morning back to us then sat next to Niall and at her pancakes and when she was done she sat down on the sofa and she sat there quietly then I called the boys and said follow me upstairs.

~Niall's pov~

Liam's sister came to eat then sat down on the sofa then Liam called all of us and said to follow him up stairs when we were upstairs he was telling us if we wanted to go to the movies we said yes then he said to get ready to go to the movies and he said im going to tell my sister and then he left the room.

~Liam's pov~

I left the room and whent downstairs to tell my sister that we are going to the movies when I told her she said okay and im going to get ready then she left.

~Selena's pov~

Liam told me that we are going to the movies I said okay and whent upstairs to my room and when I got in my room I got my towel and whent to take a shower when I was done taking a shower I got out my clothes and panties and bra a put on my purple skinny jeans and a white shirt that said I love my brother and the words were in purple and I put my hair out and I put on my gold sandals then whent down stairs.

~Harry's pov~

I was the first one ready that's when I heard somebody come down the stairs when I looked it was Niall then 20 seconds latter somebody else came downstairs and it was Liam's sister she looked very beautiful in the clothes that she was wearing.

~Niall's pov~

When I whent downstairs harry was already downstairs on the couch and then 20 seconds latter selena came downstairs and she looked extremely beautiful and then she walked to the kitchen and got a water bottle.

~Liam's pov~

When I whent downstairs Zayn, Harry, and Niall where on the sofa and Louis was on the floor and my sister was sitting in the kitchen drinking a water bottle then I said come on where going to the movies everybody got up and started walking out the door me and my sister were the last ones out the house.

~Zayn's pov~

We got in the car Liam was driving, Louis was in the passenger side and in the back I was next to Selena and also was Niall and Harry was next to Niall and then we got out the car and walked in the movie theater and then Liam payed for us then we walked to our movie we were watching toy Story 2.

~Louis's pov~

When we got in me and Liam sat next to Selena and Zayn, Niall, and Harry sat next to each other. For the hole movie Selena was quite.

~Selena's pov~

I was quite for the hole movie and then we left and whent to Nandos Louis was driving and Zayn was in the passenger side and I was next to the window and my brother was next to me then it was Niall and Harry. Liam tapped me and I looked at him he whispered if I was okay and I nodded yes.

~Liam's pov~

I tapped my sister on the shoulder and whispered to her if she was okay she just nodded yes. Niall asked me what happened I said I tapped Selena on the shoulder and ask if she was okay and she nodded yes.

{At Nandos}

~Niall's pov~

We got to Nandos and we walked in and the waitress toke us to a table and we sat down and Selena only talked was to order her food. When we whent home.

~Louis's pov~

We whent home and Selena walked to the living room and sat down on the sofa

《author notes》 

im sorry for the long wait but I had school on the 4th of September and the next capter it is the last day of July and im not going to fo the school part any more.