SWIMMING

~Liam's pov~

I woke at 7:30 in the morning, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. When I finished I put on black sweat pants and a white shirt. I walked downstairs to see everyone except for Niall and Selena, I said "morning" they said the same thing back to me, I said "hey you guys want to see if Niall and Selena are awake" they said "sure"

~Niall's pov~

I heard people come inside the room but I kept my eyes closed. I heard people talking "aww, they look so cute" "lets put this on the internet" "shh, there going to wake up". I felt Selena bury her face in my neck.

~Selena's pov~

I burried my face in Niall's neck, I groaned cause I heard people talking, I grabbed the pillow and trew it, I heard someone say "hey, she hit me in the face with the pillow". Me and Niall sat up and he said "really were trying to sleep", Zayn said "oh, well" I groaned and said "but I need to sleep" "why you did some stuff" Louis said wiggling his eyebrows I saw Liam smack him on the head and Louis said "what you never now, cause Niall is shirtless." I stood up and said "yea and I'm perfectly in clothes." I pushed pass them and walked to my shared room. I brush my teeth and took a shower. When I finished I put on my undergarments, black nike pros and a dark blue shirt.

~Niall's pov~

Selena had left and it felt cold next to me, I got up and pussed the lads out my room and said "bye". I closed the door and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower, when I finished I put on grey sweat pants and a white shirt. I went downstairs and saw Selena in the kitchen, I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat across from Selena. She finished and left. When I finished I went to the living room and went to the sofa, I saw that everyone was watching tv, Liam said "how about we go to the yard and go in the pool" I nodded and changed.

~Louis's pov~

I came back downstairs and I saw that Selena didn't get change I said "your going to come" she said "no, maybe later" I nodded and went outside and saw everyone outside except for Selena, we got in the pool and started swimming, Harry said "Niall how about you go inside, pick up Selena bridal style and then throw her in the pool". Niall looked at him and said "fine".

~Niall's pov~

I walked inside quietly, I saw Selena sitting on the couch,  I looked on the table to see her phone and I saw that she was barefoot, I thought to myself I guess the plan is going good so far. I walked to her and picked her up bridal style, she looked at me confused and said "what are you doing" I didn't answer her, I kept walking outside and then when I was at the pool I trew her in. I went back in the pool, I saw Selena come back up for air she looked at me and shook her head then I said "it's not my fault Harry's the one who told me to do it" she looked at Harry and said "your dumb" he laughed and said "whatever".

~Harry's pov~

I thought to myself Selena and Niall make a great couple,  I looked at them and then Zayn said "lets horseplay" Liam said "okay, Me and Zayn, Louis and Harry, and Selena and Niall". Zayn said "Selena on top, Harry on top, and I'm on top" Niall then said "let's start the game" we got in our positions and then I said "1,2,3 go".

{After the game}

The game was finished it was Niall and Selena in 1st place, Me and Louis in 2nd place and Liam and Zayn in 3rd place. I then said "Niall" he looked at me and said "yes" I looked at Liam, he swam over to me and whispered in my ear "your going to tell him to kiss Selena underwater aren't you" I smiled and nodded he shook is head. Niall said "yes Harry" I smirked and said "I dare you to kiss Selena underwater" he looked at Selena who was already looking at him, they both said "fine".

~Zayn's pov~

We all went underwater to make sure Niall and Selena kissed, When they kissed, Niall had his hands on her back and Selena had her hands on his neck. When they finished they went back up. I said "how lovely, they had there first kiss together" they both said "yea let's go with that" and I said "you to kissed before" Niall nodded and said "yesterday" I said "when" Niall said "a couple minutes or an hour after you all left to go to the interview" we all nodded and then Louis said "aww we weren't able to see it". I heard Selena giggle, I looked at her and I smiled she returned me one. We all started swimming again.

{Back in the house}

~Selena's pov~

We all just got out the pool, I walked upstairs to my room and changed my undergarments and put on a pair of sweatpants and a black tee shirt. I put on a pair of navy blue socks, I opened my door and I was meet with blue eye's, I smiled and said "yes" he returned the smile and said "nothing, just wanted to know if you were finished" I nodded and said "okay". He locked hands with me and we walked downstairs.

~Louis' s pov~

I heard someone coming downstairs, I looked and saw Niall and Selena, they both said "hey" I smiled and said "hey", they both sat down and I put on Netflix. Everybody else came downstairs and I put on a scary movie, Niall and Selena were snuggling and Liam and Zayn were in the kitchen giving us ice cream.

{After The Movie}

~Liam's pov~

The movie was over and Selena, Niall, and Harry fell asleep on the couch. Me, Louis, and Zayn went upstairs to go asleep.