WOULD YOU GO OUT WITH ME

~Liam's pov~

I was downstairs with the lads. Then Selena came downstairs and ate breakfast. When she finished eating I told her "go take a shower cause we're going to the park" she nodded her head and walked upstairs.

~Selena's pov~

I walked upstairs to take a shower. When I finished taking a shower I put on my bra and panties, I put on top black jeans and a green shirt I put on a grey cardigan. I put my hair in a high pony tail.

{At The Park}

~Louis' s pov~

We got out of the car and Selena walked to the swings, We sat down on a bench near the swings we all were talking. Then Harry and Niall left, Harry walked to the slides and Niall walked near Selena's swing.

~Selena's pov~

Somebody stopped my swing and I looked back to see it was Niall, and I got off the swing and said "yes" he said "follow me". I looked at Liam and he motioned me to go ahead.

~Liam's pov~

My sister and Niall were walking near were we could do rock climbing, I already knew what Niall was going to ask her.

~Niall's pov~

Me and Selena finally got to were I wanted to talk to her. She said "Niall why are we all the way down here" I said "I wanted to ask you a question." she said "go ahead" I said "Selena would you be my girlfriend", she bit her bottom lip and said "Niall I have to think about it" I said "oh okay umm just let me know when you get a chance" she nodded her head and started talking like if I never asked her. When we got back were the lads are and Liam asked me "what did she say" I said "she said she is going to think about it".

~Harry's pov~

I called Selena to come were I was at, she climbed the ladder to get were I was at and she sat next to me and said "yes" I said "can I ask you a quick question?" she said "go ahead" I said "would you go out with me?" she said "oh Niall kind of already asked me" I said "oh did you say yes to him?" she said "no I told I would think about it and the same for you" I nodded my head and Selena went down the slide and walked to Liam.

~Liam's pov~

Selena asked me "to walk and talk with her" I said "sure" We started walking, when we were far away enough from the lads I said "talk" she said "I knew that you know that Niall asked me out" I said "yeah" she said "well Harry also asked me out" I looked her in the eyes and said "did you say yes?" she said "no I told him the same thing I told Niall" I said "okay" she said "do you want me to date Niall?" I said "sort of" she nodded her head and we walked back. We decided to go home. We ate and went to go to sleep considering it was late.

Hey guys can you comment how Selena should date Niall or Harry. The next chapter would be updated if I get 5-10 comments thank you