chapter1: At school and after school

Selena's pov~

Today is Friday and me, Jennifer, and Perriana walk to school together and on the way there we were talking about one direction and when we got to school we all went to get breakfast. When we finished eating the bell rang so I went to my frist class witch is math and perriana went to gym and Jennifer went to science. In the class room people were throwing paper balls at the teacher and who ever walked in during math class. At gym we played dodge ball and Samantha who think she is popular got hit with the ball in the face. At science we did a volcano project.

End of the day and at the house~

At the end of the day me, Jennifer, and Perriana walked to my house when we got to my house we went to my room and we did our home work. Then we turned on the television on and it was talking about one direction and it said that there is a concert on sunday so me, Jennifer, and Perriana went on the internet to get concert tickets for the concert this Sunday we got tickets for the concert so we went to the mall.

At the mall~

Jennifer drove to us to the mall first we went to Starbucks and bought 3 caprochino then when we were finished we went to a store that had stuff of one direction Jennifer bought a shirt that said one direction it was orange and the words were gold and Perriana bought a shirt that said I love zayn malik and it was purple with red words and I bought a shirt that said I love one direction and it was sky blue and the words were white and we bought a one direction CD then we payed for our stuff. Then we went to American Eagle and Jennifer bought gold sandals and orange high wasted shorts. Perriana bought red shorts and purple sandals. I bought sky blue high wasted shorts and white sandals. Then we went to McDonald and bought french fries,chicken nuggets, hamburger,and soda Perriana got Pepsi Jennifer got orange soda and I got Coca Cola. Then we went home.