BORING DAY

~Zayn's pov~

I woke up at 7:00 I went downstairs and I saw Selena and Niall snuggling downstairs on the sofa watching lion King I walked to the sofa and sat down next to Selena they said hi to me and Selena sat up and I asked them if they were dating they both said no.

~Niall's pov~

Zayn asked me and Selena if we were dating and we both said no I was saying in my head I wish we were over and over again untill I saw Selena's hand waving in front of my face and I said yes she said I asked you if you wanted breakfast and Louis, Liam, and Harry came downstairs I said sure, then I turned around and said hi to them and they said hi back then we ate.

~Liam's pov~

When we finished eating we sat down and played black opps3 my sister got up and walked upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower.

~Selena's pov~

I went upstairs to take a shower when I was done I put on my white bra and panties I put on my shirt that says hot in 3 different colors that Harry got me for my birthday and my shorts,  when I was done I walked downstairs and sat next to Liam.

~Harry's pov~

I was Selena sit down next to Liam and I saw that she had on the shirt I got her. We decided to play karaoke. We order some pizza and we watched toy storie for the rest of the day. Today it was really boring when the movie finished we went upstairs to go to sleep.