40. Let's take it slow...

Third Person POV :

"So...he is Jungkook's love?" Eunwoo's question left Jimin in a dilemma about what to reply. Sure it was clear for him that Jungkook fell deep for Taehyung. But he was still uncertain about what their future holds.

"Well, it's not...."

"You don't have to hide it...I knew it when he asked me to let him stay at my home for a few days. He said he didn't want to go home." Eunwoo said before Jimin could deny it.

"He stayed at yours?...you should have told me. Wait...I thought you moved in with your girlfriend." Jimin looked at Eunwoo.

"Hmm...yes. I did. But, Noona understood his situation...so she went to her friend's room. Isn't my Juliet so sweet and kind-hearted?" Eunwoo smiled dreamily, his eyes also turning smiley.

"Oh...please. Don't start with your Romeo Juliet craziness." Jimin stopped him from initiating another session of complimenting his girlfriend.

"You are jealous." Eunwoo scoffed at the other. "Thank you so much for the help, Eunwoo....and sorry for the trouble." Hoseok said walking to them. "What are you saying hyung? He is my cousin...I care for him too. And also it was the first time he asked for something from me. How can I deny it?" Hoseok smiled at Eunwoo's words. The boy is really a sweetheart.

"And also...it's just what Noona told me after seeing him. Don't worry. He is in the phase of collecting his thoughts. Once he is done with it, he will come around....Noona too went through it. She was conflicted about her feelings for me...because of our age gap. But look at where we are now. Everything will be alright." Eunwoo assured them.

"I hope so..." Jimin sighed.

_______________________

He opened his eyes weakly but it felt like he was still in a dream. A dream that allows him to see the person for whose glimpse he was longing for. He slowly lifted his hand up to the jaw of the person sleeping next to him, caressing it softly afraid that he may melt away with his touch.

He moved his finger over the other's face so he can memorise it when he wakes up. His finger halted when it reached the cherry lips of the other that were formed into a pout in his sleep. He grazed above those lips with his finger as he moved closer and closer towards them hesitantly.

He remembered the sweet pecks shared between Yeonjun and Soobin a few days ago. How he wished he and Jungkook were in that place. Thinking back to that moment he leaned forward until his lips almost brushed over the other's and his breath fanning over them.

"I wish you are really here, hyung." He closed his eyes, missing how Jungkook's eyes were furrowed deeply and hands clutched on the duvet. He leaned further in but instead of feeling the lips against him, he felt a movement by his side.

When he opened his eyes, he saw Jungkook squirming and turning to the other side. Realisation dawned upon him that it wasn't a dream but reality. Jungkook was really here, by his side.

On the other side, Jungkook's heart was beating wildly in his chest after feeling Taehyung so close to him after days. He placed his hand on his heart trying to stop it from jumping out remembering how Taehyung's fingers moved on his face and stopped right on his lips.

He suddenly felt weight on him when Taehyung suddenly squeezed him in a bone crushing hug. "Hyung...." Taehyung squealed peppering kisses on his cheek.

"Tae..." He called softly, his one hand grabbing the other by waist to prevent him from falling off of him as his other hand went to caress his jaw. He saw Taehyung's eyes becoming bigger as if he just remembered something big.