Chapter 2: A Young Mistake

Later that night Sabrina and Daphne were in their newly designed bedrooms when suddenly there was a knock at the door. Sabrina turned and smiled when she saw who it was.

"It's a little late, don't you think Puck?" Sabrina asked and Puck grinned.

"I want your opinion on something." Puck replied and Sabrina got up and walked over to him and the two walked towards Pucks room.

"Don't you think it's a little inappropriate that I'm going to be in your room?" Sabrina laughed.

"It wasn't inappropriate before." Puck replied.

"Well before we were children." Sabrina pointed out and Puck thought about it.

"Nah it should be fine. If you're dad tries to kill me, I'm pretty sure I can take him." Puck said and he opened the door and pulled Sabrina in. It was completely different than what it used to be. It was a simple normal room with deep greens and golds. The only thing that made it different than a normal room was that there weren't lights in the room, there was a sky. A night sky at the time with a moon. The bed looked incredibly comfortable and Sabrina turned to Puck.

"That's a little simple for a trickster king, don't you think?" Sabrina asked.

"Well, my life is hectic enough. I didn't need a chaotic bedroom. My bedroom is the only place where I can breathe." Puck revealed and Sabrina felt terrible for him.

"Soo.... Moth and Mustardseed huh?" Sabrina changed the subject and Puck groaned.

"Yeah, it's weird and uncomfortable, and so many negative things but, I'm glad her fairytale ending came to her. She's only been waiting a few thousand years." Puck sighed as he sat down on his bed. Sabrina smiled slightly and sat down next to him. "You know that I missed you right?"

"Yeah." Sabrina replied.

"Sabrina, fairies are different than humans. When we give our hearts to someone and that person is taken away from us, we don't just miss them. We get gravely ill. I didn't even realize how much I loved you until I no longer had you. It was made ten times worse when I lost you AND your family. There were days when I couldn't even get out of bed because I was so dizzy." Puck explained and Sabrina felt something snap inside her and when it did she couldn't hold anything back. Sabrina started kissing Puck and Puck tried to fight it at first.

"Sabrina we're too young for..." Puck started and then Sabrina kissed him to shut him up.

"Shut up." Sabrina demanded between kisses.

"Ok." Puck sighed. The two were growing intensely intimate. They had been apart for 2 years and the pain they had went through while missing each other was pouring out. Sabrina got up and sat on Pucks lap and whipped her curls behind her and out of her face and continued kissing him as Puck wrapped his arms around her lower waist.

Sabrina didn't know what had gotten into her. She was always the logical one with all the ideas, and yet she wasn't able to think it through. Her mind was being controlled by her heart and soul even though that was scientifically impossible. Sabrina wrapped her legs around Puck as Puck started to kiss her neck. She let out a long sigh as his touch brought more pleasure to her than solving any mystery.

Puck got a grasp on Sabrina and got up as he carried her in the same position and he laid her down on the bed as he took his shirt off. He sat down and gently started to unbutton her shirt. ......

It hurt at first....but as the pain went away it was a feeling she couldn't quite describe. All she knew was that she loved it........

Sabrina laid her head on Pucks chest as she slept in his arms. Puck was wide awake though. What had happened with Oberon was keeping him awake. Puck was growing very thirsty and so he gently moved Sabrina, put his robe on, and left his room. The second he closed his door he found a familiar face.