Chapter 16: The Ending of Tyranny

Puck was sitting and drinking something and Daphne walked over to him as he was in deep thought.

"You ok?" Daphne asked and Puck looked to her.

"I'm fine Marshmallow. How are you?" Puck asked and Daphne shook her head at him.

"Don't lie to me, we've known each other for over 30 years now." Daphne snapped at him and Puck looked unsure. "Why do you use the name your father gave you? That name comes from something so terrible."

"I use the name Shakespeare gave me just like Billy Charming preferred to just be called Charming." Puck responded simply as Clio walked past them.

"Figures considering your father paid Shakespeare to write you in that light, but Shakespeare took the deal and spun it when he truly got to know you as a person." Clio huffed as she walked passed and Daphne grinned from ear to ear.

"She's awesome." Daphne pointed out and Puck was clearly not ok with all this new information.

"I'm gonna get some air." Puck sighed as he walked out of the cottage and looked at the evening air as the sun had finally set. It took them most the day to find Emma. Puck stood out there for about ten minutes and Clio walked outside and went over to him.

"I'm sorry your mother never told you." Clio apologized and Puck shook his head.

"I'm not upset. It makes so much sense now. I never understood why my father hated me so much when I never did anything but be myself." Puck responded. "I'm just processing all of it honestly. It's a lot to take in but this is a good feeling. I promise. No offense it's just really humid in your cottage."

"Eh you are so spoiled with your air conditioning and everything." Clio laughed.

"If you won't call me Puck will you please just call me Grandson. I don't use the name Robin anymore." Puck requested and Clio grabbed his hand and smiled.

"You look so much like your mother....Puck." Clio granted his initial request.

"I thought you would rather die than call me that." Puck pointed out and Clio shook her head.

" I was being overdramatic, you know how our family is." Clio replied and Puck smiled at her.

"I'm sorry I never visited. I've been a bit busy." Puck apologized and Clio shrugged it off.

"I'm well aware. You have your hands full with Emily, I can't even begin to wonder what Allison is like, let alone what kind of a stubborn wife you would have had to marry for her to put up with your nonsense. I was shocked your father ever found someone, but much less shocked that you eventually did." Clio admitted and Puck smiled and let out a few laughs.

"Sabrina is amazing. She's a Grimm by the way, if you didn't know." Puck revealed and Clio started laughing with genuine happiness.

"Well that makes sense. Her Grandfather Basil was as stubborn as they come. He was a good man but he was stubborn. He did everything he could to get me to leave here but I refused. Your father thought I was going to go but when I didn't he threw his stubborn ways down for the first time in his life and left with your family and the colony went with them. I am one of the few remaining fairies from the Colony of Ole." Clio reminisced and Puck smiled at her.

"So there's no chance you would leave to come and be with your family now that my mother and father are both dead?" Puck asked and Clio looked shocked.

"Titania is dead? When? By who's hand?" Clio was clearly concerned.

"She was killed by Loki and I finally put an end to that monster. It was about 10 years ago. I don't know if you know this but Relda and Basil Grimm are also both dead." Puck revealed and Clio realized how much time had passed and felt terrible.