Chapter 18: The Future of the Grimm's

Just then Mustardseed came back in and got down on one knee in front of Daphne.

"Daphne, will you marry me?" Mustardseed asked and Daphne nodded.

"We've been over this Mustardseed." Daphne laughed and Mustardseed shook his head as he chuckled.

"That's not an answer. If we're doing this, we're doing it right." Mustardseed said and then he opened the box and Daphne's mouth dropped. Puck peaked at the ring and looked slightly mad.

"Sure Mustardseed, you can have a ring from the royal gem collection." Puck snapped and Mustardseed ignored him and looked to Daphne and Daphne bit down on her lip.

"Daphne Grimm, you are the most amazing incredibly stubborn woman I've ever met, so will you marry me?" Mustardseed asked and Daphne realized he was shaking as tears filled his eyes. Puck noticed this and he could tell that Mustardseed truly did love her more than anyone he had ever met. Daphne got down on her knees in front of him.

"Absolutely." Daphne answered and Mustardseed put the ring on her finger and kissed her passionately. Daphne let it happen but then something changed. She felt his love fill her and she wrapped her arms around him and he picked her up and held her. They parted and Daphne looked at him unsure of what to say. "So that's what that's supposed to feel like." Soon Mustardseed let go of her and Puck put his hand on Daphne's shoulder and Daphne looked to him.

"Please don't hurt my brother." Puck asked and Daphne hugged him.

"I would never." Daphne sighed and then they parted and Puck nodded at her and then Daphne turned to Mustardseed. "We have a tradition to uphold tonight don't we?" Daphne asked nervously and Mustardseed looked uncomfortable.

"You're already pregnant so we don't have to. I don't want you taking a step you're not ready for Daph." Mustardseed sighed and Daphne grabbed his hand and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you for being considerate of my situation." Daphne said and then she started walking out of the room and then looked to Mustardseed from the door. "Are you coming or what?" Daphne asked and Mustardseed smiled and started walking towards Daphne and then he caught Henry's glare and stopped dead in his tracks and then looked to Puck.

"I know I can take him, so why does he scare me so much?" Mustardseed asked and Puck smiled.

"I KNOW, RIGHT?! GOD! I thought it was just me!" Puck shouted as he was relieved to hear someone else say it. Mustardseed looked to Henry.

"Sir, with your permission," Mustardseed tried to be cautious.

"DON'T! You are both grown ass adults! You don't need my permission for anything, especially THAT! Just go!" Henry shouted and Puck let out a laugh.

"Ok." Mustardseed said awkwardly and then Henry lightened up and held his hand out.

"Welcome to the family." Henry said this and Mustardseed smiled and nodded.

"It's an honor Mr.Grimm." Mustardseed said and he shook Henry's hand and then he walked over to Daphne and Daphne quickly pulled him down the hallway......

A week later Daphne and Mustardseed and Emma and James were all married to one another. A month after that Allison had her baby. They named her April Relda Hamstead. Four months after that Emma had her baby and it was a boy. They named him Liam Billy Charming. A day later Daphne had her baby and it was a girl. They named her Mira Titania Grimm. Like Puck, Mustardseed decided to take Daphne's last name considering both Puck and Mustardseed hated their father. The kingdom of Faerie was filled with the life of 3 royal family members and it seemed like things were going to be interesting going forward.