Chapter 3: The Magic of The Seed

After about an hour the doctor came down holding a glass container that held some type of gold glowing liquid and in the center something very bright shined. He set it on the table and was about to walk over to Puck when Henry stopped him.

"How is my daughter?" Henry asked and the doctor saw him and looked at him in a hateful way.

"She's fine. She's actually at full health. His majesty acted quick enough. Hopefully it didn't have a price." The doctor said and then he went over to Puck and saw that Puck was out of it. "I said keep him awake."

"He passed out a couple of minutes ago. I couldn't stop it." Andrum said as he got to his feet. Veronica and Daphne helped Sabrina down the stairs and Sabrina saw Puck and looked shocked.

"Puck!" Sabrina cried. The doctor preformed a few strange tests and then looked to Andrum and shook his head.

"The only thing that will save him is a boost of pure magic. Sadly I didn't bring any because I didn't think I would need it." The doctor sighed sadly.

"I'll give him some of mine." Andrum said and the doctor shook his head.

"None of us can do it. We've used our magic too long. It is no longer pure. It would have to be energy from a child, no older than 100 years, or a seedling." The doctor explained and Andrum looked at the glass container of gold energy.

"We have one right there. Why cant we use it?" Andrum asked.

"Because, we need permission from at least one of the parents and humans tend to be very attached to their children when they miscarry. Considering this wasn't her choice, I doubt she'll even consider it." The doctor said hopelessly. Andrum went over to Sabrina.

"The energy in that container can save my brothers life. Mustardseed has told me how much my brother cares for you. Do you feel strongly enough for him to make that sacrifice?" Andrum asked and Sabrina was shocked that she felt compelled to say no, and so she looked to the doctor.

"There's no other way?" Sabrina asked and the doctor shook his head. Sabrina walked over and grabbed the container and looked at it in heartbreak and then she went over to the doctor and handed the container to him. "If it can save him, then do it." Sabrina said and the doctor nodded. Sabrina then walked out of the room because she couldn't watch. She stood in the back living room as she paced back and forth. It felt like forever. Henry walked into the living room after a while.

"It saved his life, but the doctor said that he's too weak to transport, so he's going to have to recover here." Henry said and then Sabrina turned to him in anger.

"What is wrong with you? I get that you were angry, but you almost killed him!" Sabrina shouted and Henry didn't know what to say.

"I saw red Sabrina. I'm sorry." Henry apologized.

"Have you apologized to HIM yet?" Sabrina asked.

"He's completely out of it and will be for the next few days." Henry replied and Sabrina nodded in understanding.

"Then I don't want to hear a word out of your mouth until you get the chance to apologize, and when he decides to forgive you, THEN I may consider forgiving you too." Sabrina snapped and then she walked out of the room and found Relda waiting.

"Where is he?" Sabrina asked.

"The doctors took him up to his room, where he belongs." Relda sighed and Sabrina was about to walk upstairs when Daphne stopped her.

"We need to talk to you Liebling." Relda sighed and Sabrina walked over and sat in front of her mother and grandmother. "You lied to us."

"I didn't think there was any problem." Sabrina replied. "And I knew that Puck was taking as many precautions as he could to keep me safe. I know you guys have lost your trust in Puck, but I haven't. I still love him with all my heart." Sabrina said this and Veronica nodded.