Chapter 14: Unexpected Sacrifices

Puck, Sabrina, and James walked into Snow and Charming's new house in Faerie and Snow looked surprised.

"I see you met James our youngest." Snow sighed and Puck nodded.

"Have you by any chance spoken to him about our kids?" Puck asked and Charming nodded.

"I mean we don't have a lot of people we consider to be family Puck. Of course you have all come up in discussion." Charming responded.

"I'm referring to Emma's situation specifically." Puck added and Charming nodded.

"Yeah. He knows about her powers and such, why do you ask?" Charming replied and Puck looked to James. James looked back to his father.

"Well I asked Emma out on a date for tonight." James revealed proudly and Snow looked excited for him but Charming let out a sigh.

"Well shit." Charming sighed and Puck nodded.

"That was my reaction as well." Puck agreed and Charming looked confused.

"Didn't Emma swear she would never fall in love with anybody?" Charming pointed out.

"Well, I'm not sure when that changed, but apparently it has." Puck answered to the best of his ability. "She still hasn't really told us much about her discussions with the Morrigan." Puck continued to explain and Charming shook his head.

"Son, just don't be shocked if she tries to push you away. Alright?" Charming sighed and then he left the room. Clearly he was concerned for his child and Snow grabbed James's hand.

"She's a wonderful girl. She's just like her mother, and as brave as her father. She is an incredible choice." Snow showed her son some support and James nodded proudly.

"I know. She also beat me in a sword fight, which is really impressive." James admitted and Snow nodded.

"I'm not surprised considering her father is the best swordsman ever to exist. Don't take it too hard. You'll get there." Snow complemented Puck and Puck smirked. Just then Allison and her husband Trevor found Sabrina and Puck and knocked on the door.

"Hey Mom, Dad, we should probably talk." Allison said and Sabrina and Puck turned to her.

"We know about your sister. We saw it happen." Sabrina responded.

"What happened to Em? Is she ok?" Allison asked in concern.

"She's fine. She's just falling in love with Prince Charming's son." Puck replied and Allison grinned from ear to ear.

"Seriously? Oh that must drive you INSANE Dad." Allison laughed and Puck rolled his eyes.

"Wait, if you weren't talking about Emma, who were you referring to?" Sabrina asked and Allison smirked and grabbed Trevor's hand.

"Trev and I have some news. In two months we're expecting a baby girl." Allison revealed and Puck smiled widely as he was proud of his daughter.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Sabrina asked as she smiled.

"Well uh...we didn't know. So we came to tell you as soon as we found out. Actually we found Trevor's family first and they all want to have dinner tonight to celebrate." Allison invited Puck and Sabrina to celebrate with them.

"So...would that make the baby 1/4th man, 1/4th fairy, 1/4th pig, 1/4th cow?" Puck asked and Trevor looked uncomfortable for a minute.

"Well, I actually transitioned into being human a few years back. It wasn't intentional but I got drunk one night and passed out and was stuck in my human form for too long and could never go back so my genetics slowly converted to being fully human. I'm still an everafter but things have changed, so the baby is actually 1/4th fairy, 3/4th human." Trevor explained and Puck nodded in understanding.