Chapter 6: The Secrets of The Grimm's

3 ½ Years Later:

The Grimm family sat at Relda's dining table. This time, Puck was the one missing Sabrina as he sat there waiting for her to come home. Her school had kept her so busy that she hadn't come home at all, or at least, that's what she said was going on. Puck was as patient as Sabrina had been for him years before. There was a knock at the door and Puck pretty much bolted for the door. He opened it and there was a guy standing at the door that he didn't recognize. He held a big bag full of gifts. He was looking back outside.

"Do you need help?!" The guy yelled back.

"No I got it!" It was Sabrina's voice. Puck looked back to the family as he tried not to panic or make assumptions. The guy turned to Puck and waved.

"You must be Jake?" The guy asked.

"No I am." Jake said as he stood up.

"Well your way to young to be Sabrina's dad." The guy added and Puck didn't know what to say.

"I'm guessing she didn't tell you about me then." Puck sighed as his voice shook.

"Are you Puck?" The guy asked and Puck nodded. "Of course she has. I've um, I've been helping her out considering we're both single parents."

"WHAT?!" Puck and the entire room shouted in shock.

"She didn't tell you about what happened?" The guy asked in confusion but Puck didn't know even where to begin. A little girl who was about 5 walked in and she went over to the guy and clung to him as she was very shy. "This is my daughter Lucy." The guy said awkwardly and soon Sabrina came in carrying a baby who was about 2. She saw that everyone stood up and they seemed upset.

"Have you guys not been getting my letters?" Sabrina asked everyone.

"Do we LOOK like we've been getting your letters?" Daphne snapped and Sabrina realized that she had a lot of explaining to do.

"But one of you have been writing back. So SOMEONE knew about this." Sabrina pointed out and nobody seemed to know. Then Relda stood up.

"That's because, I didn't tell them." Relda admitted and everyone looked shocked.

"Why?" Puck cried as he felt incredibly betrayed.

"Liebling," Relda cried as she looked to Puck. "you were so sick. I feared that if you found out, that you would die. I know how hard it was for you to stop feeling guilty about her pregnancy before, and I didn't want you blaming yourself for what happened to her while she was away." Relda couldn't hold her tears in.

"Granny," Sabrina sighed sadly and Puck looked to Sabrina.

"What happened?" Puck asked and Sabrina looked like she didn't want to say but she knew that he deserved to know.

"Three years ago, I went to a party. I didn't think it would be too hectic because I was at a law school, but it was, and I tried to leave but a friend of mine convinced me to stay." Sabrina tried not to cry. "Two guys came over to talk to us and one of them was so nice. I told him that I had a boyfriend and he acted like he was fine with it. He actually seemed like he thought that it was cool. I told him a little bit about you, and then, he got me a drink and said it was non-alcoholic, and when I went to drink it, it tasted weird but I didn't want to be rude." Sabrina explained as a few tears fell down her face. "And I started feeling sick, and he asked me if I wanted to get some fresh air. He took me out onto the balcony in the back of the house. There was a couple out there and he asked them to give us some privacy and they left. I felt my body give out a few minutes later and the last thing I remember was him putting his hand up my skirt." Sabrina explained. "I woke up the next morning and I was on the ground in the back yard of that house, bleeding. Nobody was home. So I went to the hospital where I found out that it had been three days. And then she told me that I was raped by multiple guys and that they could give me the morning after pill, but after 72 hours, it doesn't really work. She told me that I had also been heavily drugged multiple times. A few months later I started throwing up and went to the doctor to find out that I was pregnant, and I still don't know who the father is out of the three guys that did that to me." Sabrina cried and Puck looked devastated as he stood there.