Chapter 19: Death's Among An Unexpected Return

13 Years Later:

The Grimm's, the everafters, and Faerie lived a very happy life over the next 13 years. Things were going very well. Henry, James, Sabrina, Allison, and Daphne had been training in magic the entire time and surprisingly Henry and Allison were more powerful than Daphne with a wand which was saying a lot considering Daphne had decades of practice and experience ahead of them.

Liam was in the middle of sword fighting with several other fairies and Emma had trained him well enough. The Demon King was a swordsman but they knew that he would never fight the girls. So they just trained Liam. Everybody was kind of waiting for the doctors assessment of the children's magical abilities. They had been preparing and the doctor had been assessing things for a while. Their powers didn't show up when expected so it had taken some hard work to figure it out. Emma was watching her son when she heard Morrigan speak to her.

"Be on your guard. He is coming. You have a fortnight from tomorrow. Prepare them." Morrigan warned and just then the doctor came in and found Puck.

"Your majesty, you won't believe what we have found." The doctor insisted and Puck looked to him and the doctor couldn't speak and handed Puck a paper. Puck grabbed it and looked through it and then he looked to Sabrina.

"Well this just got interesting." Puck sighed and then he looked to the doctor. "Are you sure?" The doctor nodded.

"I've checked it 100 times, literally." The doctor replied.

"How is it possible?" Puck asked and the doctor shrugged.

"How was it possible for Emma to be a Child o'the Morrigan? We will never know. But it is time for us to prepare them the best we can as quickly as possible. I guarantee they will take to it easily." The doctor said and Puck nodded.

"Thank you, you are dismissed." Puck said and the doctor nodded and left. Sabrina looked to him. "So Mira is a Child O'The Macha. Her magic serves no other purpose than to bring peace and sovereignty out of war, April is a Child O'the Brighid. Her magic serves the purpose to bring healing and poetic justice. And our only grandson is a Child O'the Dagda, and his magic serves the purpose to bring strength, magic, and power to the battlefield. All of their magic create the trinity that will win the war and then there's our daughters role which is to protect the trinity till the end. That's why Carman is going to be released. The fact that they exist is just begging for trouble to come knocking. We messed up by raising them all together. If we had kept them apart this wouldn't have been a problem." Puck pointed out and then Sabrina shook her head.

"Emma would have said something." Sabrina responded.

"Morrigan doesn't tell her everything. It's possible that Morrigan also has an agenda here. Carman destroys everything that Morrigan stands for. I wouldn't be surprised if Morrigan wanted this to happen." Puck refused to believe and then Emma walked over to him.

"It wouldn't have been avoidable. I heard everything, and Morrigan has told me a lot more than you think. I knew the results of that test two months ago." Emma pointed out and Puck rolled his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell us then?" Puck snapped.

"Because with so many royal family members helping you with running the kingdom, you needed something to keep you busy." Emma responded and then Puck shook his head at his daughter.

"Ok so we need to tell the kids." Puck reverted the subject.

"They already know. They've been preparing for a year. They came to me and I gave them wands to start preparing and they are ready to fight." Emma revealed her secret and Puck looked slightly frustrated.