09: Calling all Chaos Beings

Melody POV:

On a call with Lily, I say, "Girl, seriously. That bitch thought she could go against me." Lily asks, "Was that a bit of ego I heard? You've never been the type to have one." I fire back, "And I still am not. That was just me telling you how it went. She also tried to give the guys and I poisoned protein bars. Will you and the Hellp Desk Crew be there for the Final Battle or not?" Lily agrees, and I hear Dick calling me over, so I assure Lily that I'd call her back. 

Walking out, I see the dumbass acrobat seemed really happy, so I ask, "What's got you so excited?" Dick says, "The whole team is coming. Can't wait for you to meet them!" I chuckle a bit when, suddenly, I feel a tap on my shoulder. When I turn around, Luke's there smiling, and all my worries disappear in an instant. I fling myself into his arms, but he winces, and I quickly ask, "Shit, What's wrong? Did I do something wrong? How can I fix it?" Luke just smiles at me and says, "Don't worry, was just blinded a bit by your beauty. You didn't do anything wrong. Dick, What's up?" Dick answers, "My team is coming here!" The two go off with each other, I'm just marinating in happiness.

The next day, Dick and I are waiting outside Camp when 4 separate cars pull up. 7 people get out of each of them; 3 girls and 4 boys, and they all were HOT! They walk up, but as soon as they notice me, all but one of them draw their weapons, and the one that doesn't is a face I haven't seen in years! I happily scream, "Jason! It's been years, dude! How you doing?" I run up to him and we do our handshake. Jason responds, "Doin' well, Thanks. Heard you finally have a new boyfriend. He anything like your trash-fire of an ex?" I laugh and respond, "Fuck No! He's 9 times kinder, 6 times more attractive, and 1,000,000,000 times better for my mental health." Jason smirks and says, "Better be. See you at lunch!" He walks off, and I'm left to face these other idiots.

Taking a deep breath, I turn around and say, "Hello. My name is Melody Arreta. As you just saw, I'm a long-time friend of Jason's, and as whoever Dick called yesterday May-or-may-not have told you, I'm also gonna be the main general in the up incoming war. So, with that said, I will need to know your skill-sets to know which cabin or cabins you'll be training with. First up will be those with powers. Line up single file, and when you're in front of the line, You'll state your name, alias, and powers." 4 of the 6 still outside line up, with the first being a tall and very confident black woman. She starts, "My name is Koriand'r, I go by Starfire, and other than the physical stuff, I can control UV Light and occasionally see the future." I respond with, "Quite the power set, girl! Hecate and Apollo Cabins; See Lou Ellen-Blackstone and Will Solace for more info. Dick, you can head in with her, as I can easily tell you 2 are a couple. Don't get any bodily fluids anywhere." Blushing embarrassedly, the duo walks away, and I continue. The next one is a girl, slightly younger than me, who says, "Hi. I'm Rachel Roth. I go by Raven and I can do a lot of random magical shit, since I'm half demon." I giggle and say, "Girl, with that last bit, Hades and Hecate Cabins, For sure! See Lou for the Hecate Cabin stuff. I'll be right in once I get everyone sorted to talk Hades Cabin." She heads in and I continue. 3rd was a boy with green hair who says, "My name's Gar, I go by Beast Boy, and I can Shapeshift. Oh, I also have a connection to a multiversal plane known as the Red." I answer, "Cool. Poseidon and Hypnos Cabin. See Clovis and Percy Jackson for more info." He walks off and when I turn to the last one, Athena's symbol appears above one of the non-powered ones, so I turn to him and say, "Hey, whatever your name is, see Malcolm Pace for info, your boyfriend can can come with you." I turn back to the last one and he says, "Hello, I'm Conner Kent, I-." I quickly interrupt him and say, "Dude, the last name Kent is all I needed to hear. Zeus and Ares Cabin, see Clarisse La Rue for Ares info." I turn to the last girl and, easily realizing she's an Amazon, I quickly say, "Zeus or Artemis Cabin, you know why."