08: Meetings and Planning

Melody POV:

On a bus to the Airport, I prayed to Zeus to allow me to exist in his domain, and to Apollo to help and heal Luke. I saw a green lightning bolt in the distance, basically saying that Zeus said yes, and I smiled a small smile. On the plane, I halfway explain to Dick what I did to hopefully keep Luke Alive. Back in New York, I run to the Empire State Building, ready to have a word with Hermes.

In the Olympian Hall, I shout, "HERMES! We need to fucking talk!" Said Trickster God peers out from behind his throne, obvious fear in his eyes, but Zeus snags my attention by saying, "Arreta! No need for the rage. We know that Annabeth is the traitor. And we all know that your angry about Luke's near death, but no permanent damage is necessary." I spit back, "Angry is a Fucking Understatement! He almost died again! Tell me that we'll get all the possible help this time around. My dad will for sure be in the thick of things, but will you all be?" Artemis instead speaks up, saying, "I'll set my huntresses up at both camps. And I plan to help in anyway possible." I gladly respond, "Thank you, your badass-ness. Anyone else?" They all agree and we end up in the Olympian Library, prepping a strategy.

Athena says, "The first thing we need to do is gather allies." I respond, "I could call on all my close friends and mentees. I have 3 mentees, all got here before the new prophecy and are adjusting really easily. Athena, Zoro's your son. Hermes, Ares, your respective sons, Billy and Marcus are also at camp. And I could get help from my aunt Cass and cousins Lydia and Anthony." Ares stupidly asks, "Who are your other nerd friends?" I roll my eyes and say, "The Hellp Desk crew, Cafae Latte Chaos Causers, Hazbin Hotel Team, IMP, Deadly Sins, the archangels, and a seraphim." The bitchy war god's eyes go wide and he finally shuts up so we can make a proper plan.