13: Ass-Whooping and Confirmed Allies

Lily POV:(Surprise, Hoes)

After getting the Green-Light to fight in the Mortal World by the Universe, The Girls and I, Bel and his legions, (surprisingly) quite a few Demons from Sinner's Paradise Hell, the high Seraphim, and 2 Archangels, head out of The Afterlife and to New York. I walk up to who I'm guessing is Nico, Mel's brother, and ask, "Where's Melody? If you're wondering how I know her, she did some part-time at the Hellp Desk, which I started." "Yeah, Mel's mentioned you. Lily, right? I'm Nico. She's in Beacon Hills, California, getting some more help from her aunt and cousin." I nod and say, "Thank You." I turn to Sharkie and Bel, telling them, "We're heading to Beacon Hills. Bel, ready your human disguise. Sharkie, grab your chainsaw. I have a feeling we'll need it. I'll get my Lightsaber." Emily, The High Seraphim, asks, "Where are you going?" I answer, "Beacon Hills, to help Mel." Emily gets a determined look in her eyes as she says, "Melody helped me after Sera wrongfully cast me out of Heaven. I'm going too. Either way, it will help with angelic power practice."

Melody POV:

The lacrosse game is happening right now, and Lydia, Luke and I split up, much to my chagrin. I'm walking South East side of the school, when I hear someone cock a gun, which with vibrational tracking, is pointed at my head. My hands slowly rise up, and I turn around smirking, and I say, "If you do this, you ruin your chances of getting into Elysium." The Assassin, an obviously new-to-the-business middle aged man, scoffs, turning his head away from me as he says, "Oh, I know that! I plan to be in Sinner's Paradise Hell!" I take his distraction as an opportunity to vamp over there, knock the gun, a 9mm without a silencer, out of his hands, and get him on the ground and in a headlock with my legs. I laugh and snarkily say, "First rule of the Assassination Business: Never take your eyes off your target, especially if they're Supernatural. Second Rule: Never Fuck With The Child Of A Death Deity!" At that, I manifest a shadow kunai and decapitate him. I use a back-handspring to get back to my feet and set his body on fire and turn around, surprisingly seeing Emily there. She rolls her eyes and says, "Knew you had it covered, but I wanted some power practice." I chuckle a bit and say, "You might get to, as I have a feeling that there's more of them than just 2, and my cousin Lydia has quite a few more giveable fucks and is a lot less experienced than Luke and I."

Luke POV:

Things were going pretty well on my patrol, that is, until some random girl caught me in a garrote. At least that's what I think it is, I'm not fully sure. My 'captor' asks, "Why the hell are you on the Deadpool? You seem entirely human!" She lets me go, and when I turn to face her, I smack the wire out of her hands and pin her to the ground. I let my tornado-wings out and my Siren-Vamp features into the open, saying, "Melody Arreta is my Girlfriend, and she turned my half a year ago at my own request. So now, you stupid bitch, get your last words out now." She shouts, "FUCK!" and I crush her spine with my leg. I stand up and see, who I'm guessing is, Mel's work-nibbling Sharkie. I laugh and say, "Sharkie, I'm guessing, according to your onesie. Sorry bout the mess." She responds with, "That was SO BADASS! Aunt Mel has taste! And yeah, I'm Sharkie!" Just then, Lydia's banshee scream rings through the air.

90 seconds prior: Lydia POV:

My walk-around was going well, and I was now listening to Olivia Rodrigo and moving with the beat. That is, until I feel a chain tighten around my neck. Strangler says, "Scream and you die, slut." I end up letting out a compulsory scream, and then suddenly, Strangler gets pulled away and I hear a female voice says, "You've got damn strong vocal cords girl, I'll give you that." I then hear a loud whoosh as Strangler gets tackled by a winged girl, who appears to be an angel. Said angel is beating the living daylights out of Strangler, and Savioress says, Don't mind Emily; She been a bit anxious to try her new powers. I'm Lily, by the way; She/Her. What's your name and pronouns?" I reply, "Lydia; She/her. Why'd you help me?" Lily smiles softly and says, "Because Mel's one of my best friends, and I won't let her remaining family die." I smile a bit and say, "Thank you, Lily."

Introducing:

Ariana Greenblatt as Emily;She/Her, The new High Seraphim

Chloë Grace-Moretz as Sharkie;She/They, The Chaos Goblin of the Afterlife

Jaysea-Ya-Later as Lily;She/Her; Hellp Desk Resident Mom/Therapist

Hey Cubs! Hope you liked the chapter, as this is the end of the Teen Wolf subplot. Avengers Recruitment is next. Can't Wait!